shape
carat
color
clarity

My Re-Set (yes, another)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Rings like yours are what made me fall in love with ECs.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
That is one very nice ring UCLA. You know, we see lots of different designs, some very intricate. Some styles come and go but you can''t beat a classic look - gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Belle your reset turned out beautifully. It is timeless, elegant, and stunning! It is hard to choose the "one ring" when there are so many different gorgeous styles out there but I think you have a real winner on your hand.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I really love your ring, and I agree, that I think this is the most beautiful look that you''ve had on your hand. I just love the look of the EC with trap sides - in fact - I showed your ring to my DH and told him that''s exactly the ring I want for our 20th wedding anniversary down the road - it''s just gorgeous, classic and perfect. I love the size of the stones too. Your ring is one of my faves on PS now!

Don''t feel bad for changing your rings - you just needed to find what was right for you. You probably remember that I originally had an asscher wth asscher band, because like you, I love step cuts (in fact, your old asscher solitaire was the inspiration for my original ring!). However, after going through 3 different asscher solitiares, I realized that I really wanted the sparkle of a brilliant cut, and am now really happy with my RB solitaire and shared prong eternity (I wear my asscher band on my RH now, and I actually think it looks beautiful on its own). It''s funny, because after I completed that set, I finally felt satisfied and knew that I had just what I wanted. It sounds like your new set hit the sweet spot for you, and I am so happy that you are thrilled with it - it is truly gorgeous, and it looks perfect on you. I know what you mean about loving step cuts but also wanting the sparkle of a brilliant cut - I ended up switching my wedding set, and hope to get some step-cuts as anniversary gifts down the road. Maybe you could get a brilliant cut RHR as an anniversary present one day, and then you can have the best of both worlds!
emteeth.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2009 12:50:50 AM
Author: UCLABelle
Thank you all so much! Radiant_Lover, I do feel lucky, thank you!!! Sometimes for us PS people, it is easy to lust after everyone''s rings ( I do this TOO often) and you forget how lucky you are do have a darling husband or SO AND a great ring. I should count my blessings.
I was going to say something like this, but you''ve said it so perfectly now I don''t have to! I LOVE your set! It is classic, timeless and so elegant. The side stones really are in perfect proportion to the center stone, it''s just gorgeous!. And I also think it''s great that you have worked towards getting a ring you love and that gives you a good feeling every time you glance down at it! That''s how everyone should feel when they look at their rings, and if you don''t I''m a big believer in changing until you feel that way!!! Let''s face it, we are going to be wearing these rings for a long time, and we wear them every day! Congratulations on your re-set, it is really beautiful!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
UCLA Belle: I agree with everyone that''s posted. Your ring is absolutely perfect!! I also have the T&CO knife edge band & find it to be VERY uncomfortable as well!
emsmileo.gif

T&CO carries your ring with a blue sapphire emerald cut center stone that I want sooooo badly! I''ve been waiting for one to show up on Signed Pieces... I''d LOVE to see more pix!!

P.S. I''m glad you''re back!!
emteeth.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
that is definitely a classic beauty!
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I have liked all of your rings, UCLABelle, but I really do love the EC-with-traps look. It looks so lovely and classic and pulled-together. If I ever reset my EC, a setting like your new one would definitely be a top contender. Enjoy your pretty ring and sweet DH!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! The proportions look perfect.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hands down, this is the winner! I love it, and I love it with the plain band!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Swoon
30.gif
i was hoping you''ld post pics of this UCLA
36.gif
i love it, more pics please - faraway hand shots, profile etc
30.gif
31.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
how gorgeous belle!

that''s a wonderful reset - very classy! i love the whole classic step cuts combination.

lovely!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classy and timeless! I LOVE it! Congrats!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It makes the stone look bigger with the side emeralds, it looks great!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Girl, you have great taste ... just too darn much of it!
3.gif
Playin'' with ya!
9.gif
Gorgeous result. Glad this one is stickin''! CONGRATS!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful! I really like your ring!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:39:22 AM
Author: QueenB29
Rings like yours are what made me fall in love with ECs.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

How sweet :) Thank you!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:40:43 AM
Author: Gailey
That is one very nice ring UCLA. You know, we see lots of different designs, some very intricate. Some styles come and go but you can''t beat a classic look - gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Gailey- thank you---I was going for a clean, classic look. Thank you! I too hope to enjoy it for many years!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:51:30 AM
Author: Sundial
Belle your reset turned out beautifully. It is timeless, elegant, and stunning! It is hard to choose the ''one ring'' when there are so many different gorgeous styles out there but I think you have a real winner on your hand.

Sundial-Thank you. There are so many beautiful rings, I sometimes wish we could just have them all, but if I can only have one, this is a really nice one :)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 11:06:34 AM
Author: vespergirl
I really love your ring, and I agree, that I think this is the most beautiful look that you''ve had on your hand. I just love the look of the EC with trap sides - in fact - I showed your ring to my DH and told him that''s exactly the ring I want for our 20th wedding anniversary down the road - it''s just gorgeous, classic and perfect. I love the size of the stones too. Your ring is one of my faves on PS now!

Don''t feel bad for changing your rings - you just needed to find what was right for you. You probably remember that I originally had an asscher wth asscher band, because like you, I love step cuts (in fact, your old asscher solitaire was the inspiration for my original ring!). However, after going through 3 different asscher solitiares, I realized that I really wanted the sparkle of a brilliant cut, and am now really happy with my RB solitaire and shared prong eternity (I wear my asscher band on my RH now, and I actually think it looks beautiful on its own). It''s funny, because after I completed that set, I finally felt satisfied and knew that I had just what I wanted. It sounds like your new set hit the sweet spot for you, and I am so happy that you are thrilled with it - it is truly gorgeous, and it looks perfect on you. I know what you mean about loving step cuts but also wanting the sparkle of a brilliant cut - I ended up switching my wedding set, and hope to get some step-cuts as anniversary gifts down the road. Maybe you could get a brilliant cut RHR as an anniversary present one day, and then you can have the best of both worlds!
emteeth.gif

Vesper-I do feel bad changing, but think this was a great style for me...and I agree, my RHR should be brilliants :)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 12:29:50 PM
Author: westjenn
UCLA Belle: I agree with everyone that''s posted. Your ring is absolutely perfect!! I also have the T&CO knife edge band & find it to be VERY uncomfortable as well!
emsmileo.gif

T&CO carries your ring with a blue sapphire emerald cut center stone that I want sooooo badly! I''ve been waiting for one to show up on Signed Pieces... I''d LOVE to see more pix!!

P.S. I''m glad you''re back!!
emteeth.gif

The knife-edge really is uncomfortable....also, I will try to get more pics up soon!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 2:11:41 PM
Author: Blackpaw
Swoon
30.gif
i was hoping you''ld post pics of this UCLA
36.gif
i love it, more pics please - faraway hand shots, profile etc
30.gif
31.gif

Blackpaw---THANK YOU!!!!! I will get more pics ;-)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 11:44:48 PM
Author: decodelighted
Girl, you have great taste ... just too darn much of it!
3.gif
Playin'' with ya!
9.gif
Gorgeous result. Glad this one is stickin''! CONGRATS!

Dearest Deco-Thank you!!!! It does seem to be stickin'' :) I am so happy with the result.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 1:59:36 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Hands down, this is the winner! I love it, and I love it with the plain band!

Dream, thank you!!! It is the winner!!! I agree, the plain band seems to work best :)

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, it looks perfect on you! And I would also prefer the look of step cuts with step cut side stones.

It''s so nice of your husband to surprise you to get the ring exactly as you want it
1.gif
it really is a beautiful ring with great finger coverage
36.gif
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 4:17:19 AM
Author: bling addict
Gorgeous, it looks perfect on you! And I would also prefer the look of step cuts with step cut side stones.

It''s so nice of your husband to surprise you to get the ring exactly as you want it
1.gif
it really is a beautiful ring with great finger coverage
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you Bling Addict (love your name by the way!); I just do not like step cuts with brilliants (there are some exceptions of course!)...it was a nice surprise. It makes this ring a little more sentimental...

php4DKbpiAM.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Sorry the pic is so large. I will post a few more tonight after my grind of work
7.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, It turned out BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. I am so happy for you. I love the pictures of it, especially the one in the Tiffany box. It reallllllly sparkles. It looks beautiful on your had. If it were mine, I would sit and stare at it all day.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful
1.gif
I loved your legacy, but this is very elegant as well.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Belle, all your e-ring have been beautiful and this one is no exception.

I agree with you that this one is extra sentimental. You have such a sweet DH. My DH NEVER gets involved with any of my jewellery. Wish he would try something like this though...very touching.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results