shape
carat
color
clarity

My Quintessential Ravishing OEC

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an amazing stone. Congratulations on finding it. It’s huge and lively in your finger. And the setting is perfect for it. So fun to have your gorgeous MRB halo and this fabulous OEC to chose from.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is beautiful @bright ice ! Your taste in stones, {chef's kiss} magnificent!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous @bright ice!! This stone is blingy and big and at the same time very elegant and graceful on your hand. It looks perfect. Beautiful setting too. How great to have your choice of solitaire and halo, the best of both worlds!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :kiss2: Stunning

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful solitaire. I love the setting. So fitting!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new OEC! I'm still enamored with your VC MRB halo ring, too!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeous!
Thanks @caf!

So pretty! Looking forward to the many more photos hopefully to come. :)
Thank you @oncrutchesrightnow, I’ll do my best on more photos.

Beautiful! I would love to see your DK inspiration
Thank you @Tayberry, I’ll post the inspiration setting.

What an amazing stone! And the setting is beautiful—very regal looking.
Thank you @BrownGinger, the stone is SO amazing! And the setting is like the most perfect dress to suit her!

You never fail to impress brighice!! What a perfect stone in an amazing setting!! Well, well done!!
Thank you @yennyfire! My goal isn’t to impress really but it’s quite impressive if I may say so. I honestly have to say she’s absolutely perfect!

Wow!! Everything about this ring is perfect. An heirloom piece is an understatement! ENJOY!
Thank you @LoverOfBeautifulThings, I love your PS handle. It’s very fitting for this forum.
I definitely have a future heirloom here.

I was so, so happy for you to find this gorgeous OEC! As you know I always loved the 4 ct J, but this lower color one is really the perfect contrast to your VC ideal cut ring! Now you have the best of modern and antique style stones and rings!
Thank you @diamondseeker2006. I know you probably thought I had lost it when I told you about buying another diamond. I’ve had the honor of owning a variety of beautiful diamonds over my years here on PS. While I’ve loved them all, I guess I’ve been seeking “the right ones”. Most people probably think I’m crazy for doing so but alas, it is what it is!

Ha! So, I didn't attach the ring to PS right away and I was doing one of my very rare Instagram 'looky-loos', but I was so enamored with it and the piercing of the setting- it dinged some distant bells about maybe seeing a CAD at one point that I just went gushy over. :love: It's this ring!
This is beyond. It's just beyond. :love: :love: :love:
Thank you @ItsMainleyYou. This is my first piercing setting design and I’m thrilled with the outcome. I was a bit hesitant but so glad I went with my gut feeling that it would be “right” for this diamond.

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful ring! Wear it in good health.
Thank you @doberman!

Ooooo my goodness! It’s delicious! Congrats! Looooove the color mmmm <3
Thank you @Sprinkles&Stones, her color is yummy!

Wow, the diamond is stunning and the setting perfect for it. Wear it in good health!
Thank you @Kim N.

It’s absolutely stunning and looks perfect on you! What a fireball!!
Thank you @ilovecarats, she’s a big fireball.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an amazing stone. Congratulations on finding it. It’s huge and lively in your finger. And the setting is perfect for it. So fun to have your gorgeous MRB halo and this fabulous OEC to chose from.
Thank you @LLJsmom, I think my only problem will be which ring to reach for! Although they both are close to the same diameter they are such opposite looks.

She is beautiful @bright ice ! Your taste in stones, {chef's kiss} magnificent!
Thanks @tyty333. I do like them big and bold!

Absolutely gorgeous @bright ice!! This stone is blingy and big and at the same time very elegant and graceful on your hand. It looks perfect. Beautiful setting too. How great to have your choice of solitaire and halo, the best of both worlds!
Thank you @junebug17. I agree, she’s big and blingy but I love how elegant it looks and feels on my finger.

Wow! :kiss2: Stunning
Thanks @Mayk!

What a beautiful solitaire. I love the setting. So fitting!
Than you @MMtwo!

Congrats on your new OEC! I'm still enamored with your VC MRB halo ring, too!
Thank you @m-2-b, I’m still enamored with it too!

O.M.G!!! @bright ice ! That is absolutely PERFECT!! You must just stare at it all day! That’s one amazing stone! Would love more pics please!! Congrats!!
Thank you @Dmndsr4evr11. I’ve stared a lot for sure, it’s amazing!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tayberry here’s the inspiration setting. We made a number of changes to include lowering the height, number of prongs, the filigree on the side of shank and a more rounded shanks vs the sharp knife edge. CDA24A68-077B-4367-A5CC-5469BD05A6DD.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Wow!! LOVE the stone and LOVE the setting!! Perfection!:appl:

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @CaseyLouLou! Actually it’s just picking up the colors of the outdoor environment. Crazy colors right! That’s one of the things I love about antique diamonds.

Thank you @Rubies-R-Me.

That’s amazing. I have a recent appreciation for old cuts too. I have a smaller one (1ct) that is around a Q color and it is colorful but I bet the bigger ones are even more amazing. I’m designing a setting for it now and can’t wait until it’s done.

Enjoy!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s amazing. I have a recent appreciation for old cuts too. I have a smaller one (1ct) that is around a Q color and it is colorful but I bet the bigger ones are even more amazing. I’m designing a setting for it now and can’t wait until it’s done.

Enjoy!
Any size is beautiful, please show us when it’s done!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, she's still a beautiful big girl!:kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto @diamondseeker2006 - You know how to pick them! There is just nothing at all to improve here. Beautiful in every single way, both stone and setting :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results