carat
color
clarity

My Quintessential Ravishing OEC

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s 4.93 ct Q-R VS1.

I fell in love with her the moment Adam posted it on IG. I tried to forget about it and move on being content with my MRB but I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I decided that if I at least saw it in person that I could put it to rest. I kept it for 5 days, sent it back to Adam thinking I could live without it but I couldn’t. I love OECs and missed having one, I made her mine.

Her cut is absolutely gorgeous!
Adam’s words:
“That cut is killer. I was looking at it yesterday and was in awe. I see many many stones everyday and when they are right, you know. That stone is “right”!”

I’d also fell hard for a setting that I found while browsing IG. DK had made this one some time ago, it was deep down his page. I wanted (needed) changes to make it different in a few areas. Adam assured me that I’d be happy with his bench’s work and the outcome.

It’s in 18 Kt YG with platinum head,10 prongs. Definitely a future heirloom quality piece.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adam’s video.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
No, Adam…the stone is not “right,” it’s PERFECT! I have been waiting for this post, @bright ice. And true to form, it didn’t disappoint. Your pieces always take my breath away!
Please keep the pictures coming…and wear it in good health and blingy joy- congrats!

ETA: Aren’t Q/Rs the best? Love, LOVE yours :kiss2: :kiss2: :appl:

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! I saw this on insta and it was love at first sight!!!!! She’s gorgeous!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, Adam…the stone is not “right,” it’s PERFECT! I have been waiting for this post, @bright ice. And true to form, it didn’t disappoint. Your pieces always take my breath away!
Please keep the pictures coming…and wear it in good health and blingy joy- congrats!

ETA: Aren’t Q/Rs the best? Love, LOVE yours :kiss2: :kiss2: :appl:

Thank you so much!

Yes, Q-R is amazing! I knew after having an O-P that I’d love her color, she’s so mesmerizing!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. It reminds me of a crown, just stunning.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
I’m not usually a fan of the bigger diamonds on here but this is amazing! That setting compliments it perfectly and keeps it looking elegant instead of doorknobby. Really gorgeous!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I was gobsmacked when I saw it on IG yesterday. Congrats to you, it is truly magnificent!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I saw this on IG and loved it! Congratulations on a perfect match!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous @bright ice. The faceting is beautiful and the ring compliments it so well! Enjoy your new lovely!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luxurious & Regal :kiss2:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning diamond! Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bright ice I am so happy it belongs to a PSer! I saw this on IG last night and I was like OMG LOOK AT THIS RING!!! STONE!!! SETTING!! (yes i think in all caps)

She is truly amazing and that setting compliments the heck out of her! I think we need 50 thousand more pictures, but that might just be me (it’s not).

Congratulations on your new ring!!! Holy cow, what a beauty!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, @bright ice! Your beautiful ring looks gorgeous on your hand! The yellow gold is a perfect foil for this color stone—and the faceting is absolutely perfect.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Her cut is absolutely gorgeous!
Adam’s words:
“That cut is killer. I was looking at it yesterday and was in awe. I see many many stones everyday and when they are right, you know. That stone is “right”!”

Adam was right, that cut isn't just killer, it's darn near perfect!!!! :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!!!!!!
Stunning! Takes my breath away! So thrilled for you @bright ice :kiss2:
A true HG OEC! ❤️❤️❤️
Wear in good health and chunkalicious joy :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

In short, everything about this piece is splendid.:kiss2: