shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS gift earrings are here! ACA studs in w-prong settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Congrat NF! Your new studs are gorgeous!! It''s nice to have pics of the w-prong studs now. Your 10K gift is well deserved, you are a great presence around here.
1.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Wow,

Those are some great ACA''s. Those arrows are amazing and they sparkle like mad. Congrats on 10k posts!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats neat!!
they''re beautiful
30.gif
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! And a very deserving p''scoper
35.gif
congrats, neatfreak!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, congratulations again!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your studs are so beautiful!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them Neat, they are gorgeous!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Don''t you just LURRRVEEEEEE them? I LLLLOVEEEEEEEE mine. Congrats !
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Those are spectacular, neatfreak! So beautiful and so well earned for all your help on this board! Now you have two sets of gorgeous twins, the boys and the earrings.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
they are gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
They came out absolutely beautiful!!! I love the photo of them on Max''s hand.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, lovely, lovely!

The w-prong setting is one of my favorites

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous Neatfreak! I LOVE the picture of them in Max''s little hand... so precious. Congratulations again!
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Neat!!! I love them!!! Congrats girl, you deserve them!
1.gif
Don''t you just love those ACA''s? I love catching a glimpse of mine in the mirror, they sparkle like crazy. Oh and don''t think you''ll get away with only posting that one shot of that new eternity band! I wanted that ring so bad when I spotted it on ebay but it wasn''t my size. I still need to get around to posting the one I did win (which I love) but yours is sooooo fab!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak, I just saw this--congratulations! Your earrings are lovely.
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! These earrings are just so wonderful. I put them in my US whenever I possibly can to get maximum sparkle.
2.gif

And don't worry, I will eventually post more pictures of my band, I just need to get it together!

Iwanna: Yes! I love them and your thread put me over the top towards getting the w-prong, so thank you!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new earrings, they are beautiful and well deserved. The photo with Max is too cute!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 10:26:06 AM
Author: neatfreak
Thanks everyone! These earrings are just so wonderful. I put them in my US whenever I possibly can to get maximum sparkle.
2.gif

And don''t worry, I will eventually post more pictures of my band, I just need to get it together!

Iwanna: Yes! I love them and your thread put me over the top towards getting the w-prong, so thank you!!!
After seeing your great pics, and playing with Iwanna''s W prongs over the weekend, and being that my husband''s initials are WWW. . . well, you can guess that will be my choice if I ever get a set of ACA studs! They look perfect on you!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Loooove them! Beautiful setting, beautiful diamonds...perfection! Well deserved, enjoy!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow those settings are great! (Not to mention the stunning ACAs.) What a great choice!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t know how I missed these!! I love them! They''re absolutely stunning.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi neatfreak! I''m new here but I just had to post and say that your studs are so gorgeous, just the perfect size for everyday wear! Congrats!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak, thanks so much for posting those! They are absolutely gorgeous. Also, I love the ear shots. It makes me feel better about the studs I am putting together (also J-color and about the same size). You have given me a sneak preview. And I love the settings you chose--they are perfect!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 3:37:06 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Neatfreak, thanks so much for posting those! They are absolutely gorgeous. Also, I love the ear shots. It makes me feel better about the studs I am putting together (also J-color and about the same size). You have given me a sneak preview. And I love the settings you chose--they are perfect!

Thanks! Seriously, I would never ever guess these are J''s. If they are well cut you have NOTHING to worry about!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
How pretty!!!
30.gif
Congrats!!!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just saw this NF, and it took my breath away!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

And congrats on the birth of your twins - dont you just love baby smells (well, 99% of them anyway
9.gif
).

Wear in much love, great health, and happiness always!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 11:42:51 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Just saw this NF, and it took my breath away!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

And congrats on the birth of your twins - dont you just love baby smells (well, 99% of them anyway
9.gif
).

Wear in much love, great health, and happiness always!
NF: I also just saw this thread and have to say I LOVE LOVE your studs!!!
3.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
they''re stunning! Congratulations.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! ...and may I compliment you on your great taste! I too have the W prong settings for my .80ctw ACA WF diamond studs! I absolutely love them. They are a staple in my jewelry wardrobe!! Now for jackets.........
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results