shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS gift earrings are here! ACA studs in w-prong settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am late to the game but wanted to say congratulations! You chose a stunning set. And it is very well deserved. You are such a good-hearted, good-natured and VERY helpful poster.

Congrats again!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 10:04:20 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
Congratulations! ...and may I compliment you on your great taste! I too have the W prong settings for my .80ctw ACA WF diamond studs! I absolutely love them. They are a staple in my jewelry wardrobe!! Now for jackets.........
11.gif

I know! Tell me about it, I told my DH that I want jackets for these earrings next time he wants to buy me a nice gift!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Beautiful diamonds!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 9:20:35 AM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 2/26/2009 10:04:20 AM
Congratulations! ...and may I compliment you on your great taste! I too have the W prong settings for my .80ctw ACA WF diamond studs! I absolutely love them. They are a staple in my jewelry wardrobe!! Now for jackets.........
11.gif

I know! Tell me about it, I told my DH that I want jackets for these earrings next time he wants to buy me a nice gift!

9.gif
...and if I can enable you as to what size jackets to choose, the smaller jackets will work with your earrings. I had WF see how my studs will work in both the medium and small size jackets. They sent me pics before they sent my earrings to me!!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sigh.. I wish it was easier to post pics on this forum......... I have to keep renaming my files.......??

Here you go! Can you see I am happy to enable??
9.gif

WF diamond jackets.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:17:02 AM
sigh.. I wish it was easier to post pics on this forum......... I have to keep renaming my files.......??

9.gif

Oooh thank you for that!!!! I much prefer the smaller ones, love that look. And of course the price too!!!

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Neat you''re wonderfull!
16.gif

And they''re stunning sparklies!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings, neatfreak! I don''t know how I have missed this thread for an entire month!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 7:11:53 PM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 3/4/2009 9:17:02 AM

9.gif

Oooh thank you for that!!!! I much prefer the smaller ones, love that look. And of course the price too!!!
I am sure the DH does not mind my help!!
9.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful. I wish viewing posts could get you a prize too cause I think I''d be at about 100K...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, neat, those are J''s?!
23.gif
They are perfect! Absolutely gorgeous! And the shot of little Max holding them while he sleeps is possibly the sweetest thing. Wonderful! Congrats!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I''m way late to the party, but I think they are beautiful Neatfreak!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Someday I hope to have a pair of my own...
3.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 3:59:08 AM
Author: FrekeChild
So I''m way late to the party, but I think they are beautiful Neatfreak!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Someday I hope to have a pair of my own...
3.gif

That day could be soon miss 8,500 posts!!!
2.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
congratulations, neatfreak!

and well done - i always love seeing your posts. :)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this thread before, but congratulations, neatfreak! The studs are gorgeous and look perfect on you! And that shot with Max''s hand is adorable.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
NF, they are Gorgeous! The size looks great in your ear. I love the Max hand shot -- awww!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t know how this thread was staring me in the face, but I didn''t notice??!!
That''s weird... sorry.

anyway, wanted to say congrats on your pressie, and the photos of you wearing the earrings (and also the close up in sleeping bub''s hand) are really very good! I can''t believe you got arrows in that photo in your ear?!!!

Are you a professional photog?
3.gif

Congrats again, super pressie!!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT looking pair of earrings!!

Congrats on the 10, 000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results