shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS gift earrings are here! ACA studs in w-prong settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful earring!! I love the setting, and they look great on you!! I also love the look of their ''friends''
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

trishy

Shiny_Rock
oh i love the the size, and the setting, they are gorgeous!
4.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neat they looking amazing, congrats
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak, those are just gorgeous! Congratulations on your 10k post gift! That''s the perfect choice!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful choice NF, very pretty!
And I loved that lil glimpse of your bezel band - pls share more when you can.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful pair of earrings, you must be thrilled!!! I love the beautifl settings too, so fluid. You must start a new thread for that new band you are sporting too, I want to know more about it!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new earrings. The picture on Max''s hand is very cute.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak,

First of all, congratulations on your new baby boys! You must be exhausted, but absolutely thrilled!!

Secondly, the earrings are just stunning! I love the "w" prongs, just gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
neat, they are just fantastic! love them...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations NF - those are stunning
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 10:03:10 PM
Author: neatfreak
Hand courtesy of a sleeping Max...
This is the sweetest picture ever. awwwww
12.gif

They look fabulous and fab arrows! Many congrats NF; love them on you!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, they''re gorgeous! And a great size on the ear! Congratulations!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I love them! Now I''m re-thing the bezels I want...maybe I''d rather the w-prong?!?! They''re fabulous! And, the baby band. Did I miss a thread with more pics of it? It is stunning!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings! You totally deserve them (and SO much more BTW). More pics please!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
geckodani, merrymunky, puffy, catmom, blingaddict, MMT, trishy, diamondringlover, lauren arjunajane, kcoursolle, addy, beechezz, mrssalvo, ambergretchen, skippy, thing, and Burk: Thank you! Little Max is getting a big head with all these compliments!

And for all who asked about the new band, no I did not make a thread on it yet. I just got it before the boys were born (baby present to myself) and couldn''t wear it until now because my fingers were so swollen! So I will try and make a thread about it soon. I don''t have much more info on it, I know it is 1.20 carats in platinum, single cuts. I LOVE it though, it lets off such chunky flashes of light.

Burk: I totally recommend these w-prongs, I haven''t taken them off since I got them except to put them in the US. They are beautiful and classic. I love love love the bezels too, but those seem more trendy to me. I have a small pair of Tiff ones (which I might sell truthfully, I can''t see getting much wear out of them now!) and while adorable, these earrings are just classic perfection IMO.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2009 2:19:13 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Beautiful earrings! You totally deserve them (and SO much more BTW). More pics please!!!

Thanks Tacori, you are so sweet! I hope we get to meet sometime when you come out this way. DH said he will take more pics with his fancy camera this upcoming week when he isn''t so crazed at work!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful and look fabulous on you! Congrats! I love your baby band too. Can''t wait to see more pictures of your new earrings and band! Displaying new goodies on our baby''s hand are so cute, isn''t it!?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congrats on your earrings and 10,000 posts!
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations neatfreak, they are really gorgeous and just the perfect size. And thanks for all your helpful responses!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome NF, they look perfect on your ears. I have been wanting a pair of studs, but since my hairdo always covers my ears I thought it would be a waster
15.gif
I guess in the end it is good for the old pocket book
3.gif
, but when I see those beauties on your lobes I sure think twice about it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I mean it. Your band is beautiful too BTW. I will be in town easter weekend which probably would not be ideal for you. Haha. My sister''s shower is that saturday. Not sure how long I am saying. Probably that wednesday before until sunday. Let me know if you are coming my way!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Burk: I totally recommend these w-prongs, I haven''t taken them off since I got them except to put them in the US. They are beautiful and classic. I love love love the bezels too, but those seem more trendy to me. I have a small pair of Tiff ones (which I might sell truthfully, I can''t see getting much wear out of them now!) and while adorable, these earrings are just classic perfection IMO.

You''ve got me intrigued! I just love them. I can''t wait for more pics of the baby band!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2009 9:43:20 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Well, I mean it. Your band is beautiful too BTW. I will be in town easter weekend which probably would not be ideal for you. Haha. My sister''s shower is that saturday. Not sure how long I am saying. Probably that wednesday before until sunday. Let me know if you are coming my way!

Fine for me if you have the time, my family is Jewish!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, we don''t celebrate easter either. Not sure I can convince DH to drive to Madison though...Too bad the boys are too little for a play date! I was going to see if anyone would be interested in a chicago GTG on Friday but maybe no one would b/c of the holiday. I will keep you updated for sure. My mom wants me to stay longer. Nothing is set in stone.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Yay!!! They are beautiful! Great choice!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful sparklies!!! And congratulations on your twins!!! Can''t imagine how exhausted you must be!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 10:05:52 PM
Author: neatfreak
And with friends...back with more later this week hopefully!

Love ''em! The settings are perfect! Love the friends too...
31.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings, Neat! They look so sparkly and substantial on you.

Congrats again on your 10K posts and your lovely little boys.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and well deserved ;-) Love having you around here!!!

Congrats on the ACAs. They are stunning! (and biiiig! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results