shape
carat
color
clarity

My Precioussssssssssssssssssss

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Matata! It was meant to be. Can’t to see this beautiful ring on your hand.

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Matata!!! Thank you for sharing your story, it was filled with wit, humour and love. =)2

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Matata!

Boadicea aka MrsB is a fabulous diamond ring and it is so wonderful she will live with you now!

Such anticipation to hear your comments once you receive it next week, and to see the (obviously required) hand shots - yay!!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely story @Matata ! I hope your cat makes a complete recovery!
(Tbh i think separate bathrooms sound great- never too many bathrooms or closets imo)
@mrs-b i am sorry for your terrible day; i hope it gets better!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES to everything about this thread!!!

YES to #ThatRing staying in the PS family, and finding a long-beloved new home!! :love:

YES to not ever sharing a bathroom with one’s other half!! :pray:

YES to sexpottery!! :appl:

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
A delightful story with a truly happy ending! Mrs-b is “one of a kind” as is your beautiful new ring! Wear it in good health and happiness!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Matata . Sometimes when things are meant to be...

Hope you enjoy and love her. Dust to your dear kitty as well.

And looking forward to some gorgeous pics too.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure when she will arrive - surely by Monday... Surely...?!

The flight from Portland is 1 hour so there's still time for her to get here today. I phoned FedEx twice this morning trying to see if I could get an updated delivery date and the AI robot who answered the call the 2nd time said "You already called about this, there is no new information." LOL, I made a robot angry.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The flight from Portland is 1 hour so there's still time for her to get here today. I phoned FedEx twice this morning trying to see if I could get an updated delivery date and the AI robot who answered the call the 2nd time said "You already called about this, there is no new information." LOL, I made a robot angry.

"Don't you patronize ME, you talking piece of crushed tin!"

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Matata . Sometimes when things are meant to be...

Hope you enjoy and love her. Dust to your dear kitty as well.

And looking forward to some gorgeous pics too.

I'm thinking photos of the kitty wearing MrsBoadicea!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking photos of the kitty wearing MrsBoadicea!

Absolutely, if I can get one to sit still long enough and prevent him from swallowing it. You'd have a long journey to make to help me sort through cat poo.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the AI robot who answered the call the 2nd time said "You already called about this, there is no new information." LOL, I made a robot angry.

:lol::lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Metata! What is meant to be is meant to be! It's so lovely that it's still in the PS family. I can't wait to see your hand shots. Oh and I'm very happy that your kitty is feeling better.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsB, Welsh Queen, says: Ysywaeth, gobeithio am ddanfoniad dydd Llun :pray:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo!! So excited for you!! What an AWESOME ring!!
Sweet as sugar hubs too! :kiss2:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
DH told me there was one condition attached to the purchase and that is that I couldn’t nag him about remodeling his bathroom for a year. He is terrified that he’ll have to share a bathroom with me when his is redone.

I actually went into a stupor in the produce section of the grocery store the next day replaying the conversation with DH and looking for hidden traps I may have missed, lol. I stood there so long a store employee asked me if I was feeling ok :lol:

These two clips, above, had me truly laughing out loud!

What a wonderful story! So glad your cat is on the mend- and that “MrsB” is en route. Love happy endings. And I third lots of photos.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see her in her new home! Wow this is so exciting! Especially for the price! @mrs-b please keep us updated with all your new projects ,we can't wait to see what bobbles you have up your sleeve!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What does one do when one has to pee and one is afraid to because one may not get to the door in enough time should a package arrive requiring a signature whilst one is mid stream?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bathroom door left open
Latex gloves
Pull on pants
Poise pads

LOL, I see you've had some practice with this sort of thing.....

What does one do when one has to pee and one is afraid to because one may not get to the door in enough time should a package arrive requiring a signature whilst one is mid stream?

I have a doorbell cam so I keep an eye on the recording from my phone while I go pee. ANY movement from the outdoors and I'd suck that pee back inside me if I have to!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results