shape
carat
color
clarity

MY PINK LADIES! From Diamonds by Lauren :)

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
They're beautiful! Your argyle is out of this world. Your pieces are just stunning and I'm crossing my fingers that we get more pictures! I'm a huge DBL fan myself and everything that man makes is PERFECT! Your rings are no exception!

(and if you're anything like me you'll spend an inordinate amount of time taking them off and scrutinizing them only to be newly amazed each time! oh, and isn't his rose gold the most delicious shade?!)

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mrs Taylor :appl:

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
These are really beautiful!! Love me some pink!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS.

This doesn't have an SMTB thread as well... why?? If I hadn't poked my head into that Pears thread I'd have completely missed this, and I can't believe I could have missed something like this!! :cheeky:

It's such a beautiful colour - soft and delicate but with definite *pink* presence, and I LOVE the shape, and it's an *Argyle*, and the double halo setting you chose presents it perfectly :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ETA: Aaaand now I feel like a real idiot - it's in your avatar...

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1357935224|3353259 said:
OH MY GOODNESS.

This doesn't have an SMTB thread as well... why?? If I hadn't poked my head into that Pears thread I'd have completely missed this, and I can't believe I could have missed something like this!! :cheeky:

It's such a beautiful colour - soft and delicate but with definite *pink* presence, and I LOVE the shape, and it's an *Argyle*, and the double halo setting you chose presents it perfectly :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I know, right?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1357935224|3353259 said:
OH MY GOODNESS.

I think we may have all missed it because the original post is over a year old.

eta- It is a beautiful ring and I'd love to see more pics!! :love: :love:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
More photos would be extra fantastic. I want to see it from every single angle. It's amazing. Pretty please with a sparklie on top?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, I absolutely love both rings!!! :love:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful beautiful rings. I do love DBL's work. David has such a great eye for matching stones with metal colour. I simply adore your pear shaped Argyle.

By the way, the photograph with the rose is just simply lovely. I know this sounds odd but the rose has a real antique feel to it - I have no idea why a rose would make me think that but it does! I can imagine a thick bunch in a small round vase on a very elegant dinner table surrounded by glassware. Yummy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results