shape
carat
color
clarity

MY PINK LADIES! From Diamonds by Lauren :)

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
EEEEE! I am so excited to show off my latest acquisitions, both from DBL.

The first pretty was purchased as a finished ring that David had on his website- a neon pink sapphire ring with a diamond melee halo. The sapphire is 2.23 carat and reminds me of candy. It makes me very hungry looking at it :cheeky: I have named her 'Pink Panda'.

The second pretty required a LOT of back and forth and OCD behaviour on my part. I am HORRIBLE at making decisions regarding setting stones and I had a lovely Argyle pink I had picked up from Leibish. I knew I'd need a double halo so it would have presence on my hand and to that end I picked everyone's brains here at PS https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-set-this-wee-guy.160976/ and gave poor David quite a bit of agita. I must have emailed him like a hundred times trying to decide how to set it :errrr: Eventually I spotted a ring/semi mount on his website http://rockdiamond.com/index.php/je...rose-gold-with-pink-diamonds-uber-ring-so4056 that I fell in love with and I asked him to make the exact same one for my diamond! I got my ring yesterday and I am over the moon :D It is mad sparkly and the whole effect is distinctly pink.

If you suffer from a pinkness affliction, I would highly recommend talking to David and discussing treatment options 8-)

Here are the rings :appl: I hope you guys like them! I am so happy :love: :love: :love:

pank1.jpg

pank3.jpg

rings 508.JPG

pank.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Man, love the rings, love the nails, and love the rose (David Austen?)! You've got amazing taste!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Kelpie :D Are you a polish and rose lover too? The polish is Revlon 'Jaded' (which I am most certainly not :lol: ) and the rose is David Austin's 'Abraham Darby'. Smells delicious in our crisp Fall weather :)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Rings!!!!!! I just love them, but especially the double halo. And I have to agree that I think David is wonderful to work with! I have purchased a FLY from him and I hope to do more business with him in the future.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooh fab! There's not much I love more than a good haloed pear. Great job!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sitting in a pool of saliva over here. :cheeky: :cheeky: :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! What a colour on that sapphire!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Your Pink Argyle is a beauty! I love love love the colour and I think the setting you ended up choosing suits her perfectly.

ideal5555

Rough_Rock
WHAT BEAUTIES THEY ARE!!! :lickout:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Both of them are very beautiful, but why haven't you posted more photos? You can't seriously think that we can be satisfied by 4 pictures of these beauties!

Gorgeous, and they look beautiful on your hand.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, both of those are just STUNNING!! What an overload of pink goodness :love: :love: :love: But I agree with Aoife, we need MORE pics!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're amazing! I love both of them, but particularly the pear :love: :love: ! Pink is my favorite color :)) .

Please, please post more pictures.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Bubblegum pink--ohlala. And pink diamonds--whats not to love??

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very beautiful.

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Sarahbear621, Porridge, TL, NKOTB, hawaiianorangetree, ideal5555, Aoife, stargurl78, baby_nurse, canuk-gal, kenny :appl:

I'll be sure to take more pics tomorrow. Pray the sun comes out! I had to take mostly indoor shots today!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Um, hello! Congrats and thank you very much for sharing.

I've loved window shopping at DBL's site for so long, and lately I think his reproduction cushions are out of this world.

They're, yes, very, very beautiful. Thank you again.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy! They are both stunning!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
rubyshoes|1321307299|3061625 said:
Thank you Kelpie :D Are you a polish and rose lover too? The polish is Revlon 'Jaded' (which I am most certainly not :lol: ) and the rose is David Austin's 'Abraham Darby'. Smells delicious in our crisp Fall weather :)
I just appreciate others' nice nails, mine never look that nice. I tend to get obsessed with things and want to know everything about them. Before I was obsessed with gems it was roses. I had several A Darby bushes but they never took off because of the cane borers and cold winters. Now I just grow things that want to thrive naturally. Abraham Darby is the best smelling rose for sure. Mine was always peachier than your pink bloom there, though I knOw cameras rarely get the color right.

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
I just have one word: WOW :-o

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Imdanny, Laila, QueenB29.

Kelpie: I was obsessed with roses long before I got fond of jewels :) My dad and granny were rosarians as well. I grow 45 roses at the moment, it's always a huge mercy when they come through winter unscathed. I can't live without my flowers! And the prettiest gems always remind me of my favorite blooms.

All: here are some more pics. Enjoy! :appl: I wish I was a better photographer and I wish I could capture the sparkle but I couldn't!

abe1.jpg

abe2.jpg

alyssum.jpg

wall.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, you have the most beautiful hands too! Aside from the gorgeous rings!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so beautiful!! Wear in health and happiness!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, shucks! You are too kind, TL :love:
Thanks Missy! :))

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh such pretty pink ladies!!!!! :love: They are both absolutely TDF! That pear in the double halo is just :lickout:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Your ladies are beautiful!

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Please post more closeups!!! Especially of the Argyle one... so pretty...

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
I suffer from pinkmania and I :love: :love: :love: your ring. They're simply TDF!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lil Misfit, pregcurious, TristanC, snoopkat.

Preg: Is the ring in your avatar the Champagne diamond ring that whiteflash sells? I love that ring! :love:

Tristan: I tried but my DSLR will not let me take closeups :( I don't have a special lens for it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!! Congrats! :appl: :appl:

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks AprilBaby :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results