shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Pink Diamond Orchid Ring- the photos!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, what an amazing work of art! Spectacular!

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
So so sossosososo beautiful! <3 :praise:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun!!!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1370623822|3460958 said:
Can you sneak a video of it on here? I'd LOVE to see it sparkle IRL

So would I !!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
So interesting and SO beautiful. Congrats!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just EXQUISITE!!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooohhhhhhh!!!! WOW! :o :o :o That design is spectacular! From the sparkle that you captured in your pictures I can only imagine how stunning it looks IRL ... and a low profile as well?? Absolutely gorgeous :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. God. It is heavenly!!!! More pics!! :appl: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just Amazing!!! A work of "art".. the workmanship is fabulous.. SO excited for you!!!! :cheeky: :appl:

p.s. So nice to meet you in Vegas!!!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Wow- that is a fabulous work of art! Can we see more profile and underside pics?

Congrats on the amazing piece :appl: :love:

nicoleanne

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, lucky lady! Such an incredible work of art. :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful flower! Utterly charming :love:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
:o adfdasfdu das sdfanaklj a fjkasdl a

:love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I hardly know what to say- so many nice comments!! =) Sorry for the delay in responding- my internet was out a good bit of yesterday due to the storm. Anyway- I will try to respond to everyones comments and questions!!

RosieR- lots of hand shots for you!!

Missy- I thought it would be fun to try to match my polish to my ring (sort of)!! And you're right about my Hav- she is the sweetest pup :love:

DandiAndi- thank you! Coco is pretty cute and doesn't she know it!!!

Mom2boys,armywife13, Rosetta, luv2sparkle,and GemFever- thank you for all the sweet comments!!

gregchang35- haha, maybe a little of both!

bright ice- thank you, and yes I am thrilled!!!

yennyfire- you're right- it does look awfully pretty in Coco's brown hair- but she's going to have to give it up!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel, I just had to come back to your thread because I love your ring so much! And because I love your sweet Coco!! :love: I would also love to see more pics of both if/when you have some time and energy... :appl:
I also want to add that I am so happy for you! You seem like a sweetheart and I am glad you are the owner of this gorgeous one of a kind piece of wearable art!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, Missy- what sweet things to say- I'm blushing. =) I took a bunch of pictures of Coco yesterday- I'll look through them and see how they turned out and post another just for you. I really love that little pup! :love:

thanks woofmama!! And I love Havanese,too- Best dogs Ever!!!!!!!! She is the sweetest, smartest, most loving dog-my true "heart"dog :love: :love: :love:

thank you arkieb1, and marymm

Ah DS- what sweet comments-we definitely have to plan our own little GTG this summer!

Thanks Enerchi- well, we know Mike will never make another, and I certainly hope no one tries to copy it, because anything less than Mike's skill would make a very poor imitation of it!!

SandyCheeks, Kenny, YT, Rosebloom, and Matata- thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

SB621- new avatar-hmmmmm, maybe it is time for a change!!

athenaworth and Rosetta- I am somewhat "technically" challenged with my computer skills- not sure I know how to do a video here!

Catmom, Laila619, pixgirl,AlexT, Audilover, motownmama, Dee*Jay, and Roxy- thank you for all the nice remarks!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you hoover, nicoleanne, and Confection10 for the nice remarks!

by Davi- :confused:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Hi Missy

more Coco pictures for you as requested- I never get tired of taking pictures of her!!

coco_and_the_orchid.jpg

coco_and_the_orchid2.jpg

coco_and_the_orchid3.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
That is so stunning! Mike's work is absolutely amazing.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! Coco is so fantastically adorable! Your ring is exquisite, the details incredible. I see something new each time I look at photos. It must be so fun just to look at from all different angles and light. I love it! You did a fantastic job bringing it to life.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
That is an objet d'art. It's utterly exquisite. I love the way it's got a low profile. I imagine that makes it much more wearable. What are the specs? I'm assuming it's a pink diamond, not a sapphire? I'm not sure if you've posted about this project before; if you have, I didn't see it. Sorry if everyone else knows the specs already!

So, tell us: Where will you wear it? Out to dinner? Around the house for the sheer pleasure? Parties only? And what kinds of outfits will you wear it with? Personally I'd wear it with a sexy all-black dress and not much other jewellery to really let that baby stand out! And, is it a special birthday/anniversary gift, or a self-appreciation gift? (I know all about those, since I've always had to supply my own bling!) And did you have it specially commissioned?

Sorry for all the questions - I just think it's a fabulous piece and am curious as to how it came into existence on this earth!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Ah, I've just found the thread where you tell everything about the ring and how it came into being! No need to reply.

Am going to get a coffee and read through its story. I love! :love: It really could be in a high-jewellery catalogue from DeBeers or Asprey. Particularly Asprey, as they do many flower designs.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUMMY!!!!! :love: I love the photo of it on your dog's ponytail!! THATS TOO CUTE!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Really fantastic and looks so cute on your havanese. We need a pic with your Maltese as well.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you, Kismit- I agree Mike's work is amazing!!

Christina- thank you for your nice comments- I just wish I could capture the sparkle of it a bit better. Maybe the sun will shine tomorrow and I can try again!!

Smith1942- I'm glad you found the earlier thread with all the info (quite a long one- you might have needed 2 cups of coffee-lol). I really enjoyed getting to see it being made at all the different stages.

madelise- thank you! Coco is so sweet and cooperative- she actually loves to dress up and pose for the camera!!

CharmyPoo- thanks so much! Not sure my little maltese would be too excited to pose with it. Although my havanese LOVES being fussed over, dressing up, etc - my maltese does not. If I tried to put my ring in her top knot she's liable to toss her head until it's thrown in the next room :shock:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1370690334|3461434 said:
:wavey: Hi Missy

more Coco pictures for you as requested- I never get tired of taking pictures of her!!

Oh thank you so much pinkjewel. Coco is a precious love!!! :love:
So sweet! And I must say your ring just looks amazing on her! Like it was meant to be there. She certainly has good taste-just like her mommy! :appl:
:wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to mention that I noticed you painted your nails to go with the ring! That was brilliant! :appl:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I'm blown away! :love: :love: :love: Orchids are my favorite flower, so a RING, made of DIAMONDS, in the shape of an ORCHID, oh my!! :appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!

I need an AED!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much to say:
1. Breathtaking. Stunning. Exquisite.
2. Heirloom. Work of Art. Amazing craftsmanship.
3. Your nails - you must have had your nails done intentionally to match, but you were spot on with the color. Bravo.
4. I don't know what you do for a living, but you might want to consider photography. I love your photos!
5. Clever of you, Mike and Ken to design such a lovely dual purpose piece - a ring and a doggie hair ornament!

Magnificent!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results