shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 7:34:01 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen
Karen,

I''m not sure why this thought hit me, but did you use to post on a pregnancy newsgroup (alt.pregnancy or some name similar to this)?

I did...but I don''t remember which one. Alt preg sounds familiar. My daughter had a few medical issues and was diagnosed with regulatory disorder. That was a long time ago. Do you remember which one it was. If it was under "soulsis" that would be me. My home email, license plate...everything says that on it! I get a lot of questions on that nickname!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/29/2005 3:13:46 AM
Author: belle
Date: 7/28/2005 12:13:43 PM

Author: soulsis

Why is it that when I open the pictures on my computer they are so detailed...but yet when I view the ones I sent the detail doesn''t appear to be the same?
if you had to resize them significantly, they probably lost some resolution. you could try keeping them a larger size and just cropping out the background.

the ring is beautiful!!

BELLE: I hope that this one worked better! Thanks for the tip...

ripley1.jpg

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
And this one. They do look better.

riple2.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I love the half bezel. It is avery beautiful!! The Bezel does make the diamond look very large.!! Looks much more than a carat to me! Congratulations!!!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I was kind of sad about the fact that I do love big diamonds...probably will never have one, etc. My previous engagement ring was larger and maybe I felt that this one had to match up. BUT on the positive side this one is a better quality diamond, and I shouldn''t have shrinkage at all. I have the biggest diamond in my circle (says a lot for how much bling there is here) and it is just shy of a carat. Everyday I look at it and think maybe one day I''ll get a bigger one, but I couldn''t handle it being set any higher up...so I guess I won''t. I am what they call a "no maintenance" kind of girl. I love seeing all of this beautiful bling..it just ain''t for me! I''m more of a looker.

BTW I love your eternity ridge (or is it double bands?). As you proabaly figured I love wide rings! It takes a certain personality to pull off the chunk!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
good job soulsis!

if you want a clear shot of the center diamond, back up just a bit with the camera. it is focusing on the band now (which is beautiful!) but you''ll need a little more distance to focus on the diamond. the pics are really clear....you are doing great!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2005 12:01:50 PM
Thanks! I was kind of sad about the fact that I do love big diamonds...probably will never have one, etc. My previous engagement ring was larger and maybe I felt that this one had to match up. BUT on the positive side this one is a better quality diamond, and I shouldn''t have shrinkage at all. I have the biggest diamond in my circle (says a lot for how much bling there is here) and it is just shy of a carat. Everyday I look at it and think maybe one day I''ll get a bigger one, but I couldn''t handle it being set any higher up...so I guess I won''t. I am what they call a ''no maintenance'' kind of girl. I love seeing all of this beautiful bling..it just ain''t for me! I''m more of a looker.

BTW I love your eternity ridge (or is it double bands?). As you proabaly figured I love wide rings! It takes a certain personality to pull off the chunk!

It is beautiful. I think that they way it is set and apparently the quality of the cut is a wonderful compliment of your rings personality. I think that I knew that I was going to experience a severe case of shrinkage if I did get a diamond. I was fortunate enough to fall in love with the colored gems stone... and since it is a bit of a honker.. I have yet to think that it is too small for me.

BUT I think that you ring compliments your hand and the size is just perfect. After all, only the people wearing the ring experience shrinkage, everyone else is stunned by the size!

The rings are half eternity. I love the chuinky look as well. I was skeptical at first, but I got used to it real fast! I love the chunky shank!!

Congratulations again!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2005 11:09:56 AM

I did...but I don''t remember which one. Alt preg sounds familiar. My daughter had a few medical issues and was diagnosed with regulatory disorder. That was a long time ago. Do you remember which one it was. If it was under ''soulsis'' that would be me. My home email, license plate...everything says that on it! I get a lot of questions on that nickname!
Yes, you used the nickname Soulsis but I don''t remember the exact name of the newsgroup as this was around five years ago when I was TTC or pregnant with my first son and since then I''ve gone through too many groups to keep the names straight!

You posted pictures of your little girl sleeping and she was so beautiful. I think this is why I remember you
1.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Yep...that would be me. People comment on that picture all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results