shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I finally got my stuff together...I think, but can''t post all the pictures on the same post. I am soooo camera savvy:)))

Specs that I have so far (GIA was mailed to wrong address, so I do not have all the measurements yet)are as follows:

Centre Stone:

0.91 RB
6.13-6.15
Ideal Cut
F Colour
VS2
Faint Flourescence

16x Round Brilliant diamonds
Cut 2A (is that right?)
G Colour
SI1

I know that it isn''t the biggest rock in the world...but to me it is the greatest thing I have ever owned. Every time I look at it I wonder what I ever saw in my previous wedding set! Enjoy the other pix as well
30.gif

ripsmall1.jpg

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
More

ripsmall2.jpg

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
More

ripsmall3.jpg

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Arg!!

ripsmall4.jpg

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Last One!

ripsmall5.jpg

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know if you can see the neat half bezel is open on the sides. I also love the double pave row witht he milled edge. My dream:)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to finally see pics of your beautiful ring! It''s so lovely & substantial & looks gorgeous & sparkly on your hand! The half-bezel makes the stone look huge! Just yummy! Congrats!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! Congrats on the upgrade! And get thee to the under 1ct thread!

(btw, you can''t upload more than one file to a single post. You need one post per file. You did it correctly! To have multiple pics in one post, the pics must already be on the internet. You right-click on the picture, select "copy image address", and use the button that looks like a mountain range and a sun to paste the address into your post. Voila - multiple pictures in one post!)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous...love it! I love the band as well...such a stately look. YUM!!
36.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Why is it that when I open the pictures on my computer they are so detailed...but yet when I view the ones I sent the detail doesn''t appear to be the same?

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
And the ring size is a size 6 1/2.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Solsis it is lovely! You mist be thrilled with it. I love hwo the beze; cups the diamond and how it is just slightly above the pave work. Really lovely!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great job by Albrite (BTW, does Al Jonkind still own the place--or a family member??)! Looks beautiful! Were you able to trade in your other stone Soulsis? Glad you are happy!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love it!!!!! Yay for you!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 12:22:22 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Great job by Albrite (BTW, does Al Jonkind still own the place--or a family member??)! Looks beautiful! Were you able to trade in your other stone Soulsis? Glad you are happy!

cheers--Sharon

Yep...Al was just awesome! They were just great...I cannot say enough about them. They took my trade in and designed one of my own. This diamond is smaller than my first, but a much better quality. I have never been so impressed as I was with their service! we showed him what I liked, he made a wax and I was kind of iffy about a few things. He told me not to worry and made the ring. When we got it I was blown away because it is exactly what I wanted. My DF is getting our bands made there right now. I am writing them a very nice letter because after all this hardship we''ve had with the disposal of the other ring...he made everything so easy.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful and much bigger than .91. Congratulations!!

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Hi Soulsis!
I like that unique setting you chose for your ring!
I think the half bezel makes the stone look bigger!

Is there a matching wedding band? Or do you plan to wear it by itself?

Rube

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! Congratulations!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 1:11:23 PM
Author: coconut
Hi Soulsis!

I like that unique setting you chose for your ring!

I think the half bezel makes the stone look bigger!

Is there a matching wedding band? Or do you plan to wear it by itself?

I AM SO EXCITED I FINALLY GET TO POST PICTURES!!!

The e-ring is thicker at 4MM. The wedding band is about 2mm with one row of pave. The thinner look is just too dainty for my man hands!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! Great setting!
36.gif
30.gif
10.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 11:51:11 AM
Author: soulsis
More
I just love your hot pink foam rose! That is so funny!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that is one lovely ring! congrats
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad that you were finally able to post your pictures. I love your ring! It is so pretty and unique. The diamonds in my three stone ring are also set in half bezels. I think they make your diamond look bigger and rounder than prongs. Congratulations on your incredible new ring!!!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 4:21:44 PM
Author: Matatora
Date: 7/28/2005 11:51:11 AM

More
I just love your hot pink foam rose! That is so funny!

My daughter made me those yesterday for HER 5th birthday. I love them because they''ll never die. I got a whole bouquet!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif

It reminds me a bit of my wedding ring with the wider band and the pave on the side.
21.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,beautiful ring with wide band.
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a sweet little girl you have soulsis! You must be very proud of her atristic talents.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Karen,

I'm not sure why this thought hit me, but did you use to post on a pregnancy newsgroup (alt.pregnancy or some name similar to this)?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 12:13:43 PM
Why is it that when I open the pictures on my computer they are so detailed...but yet when I view the ones I sent the detail doesn''t appear to be the same?
if you had to resize them significantly, they probably lost some resolution. you could try keeping them a larger size and just cropping out the background.

the ring is beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results