shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pearl Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Your new pearls are gorgeous! I really like the 3 strand bracelet and the tahitian baroques, they look great on you! I have a weakness for tahitian baroques..

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Wow........more pearls? Bad girl, Phoenix! Hahaha
9.gif
9.gif

Nah...please keep shopping so I can live vicariously through you
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much again, for your kind comments, Cellentani, swedish bean, SimplySplendid and DiaDiva.

DD, I bought them during my recent trip to Pearl City. They're not "new" purchases per se, but i'd really better stop though!
2.gif
1.gif

SS, yes, baroque pearls are so romantic and excellent value for money too.

Cellentani, I *love* the clasp. So far, so good...very comfortable and it's great looking too!
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are all stunning!
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix, every picture was gorgeous. I loved everything you bought!!

I wonder if any of the pearl vendors you dealt with have an online buying site?
I have forgotten the name of the vendor my husband bought some pearls from
there a few years ago, but anyway, she had a site. Sadly I''ve lost that info.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Dani and Bebe, for your kind compliments!
1.gif

Bebe, I''m not aware that any of these vendors has a website. I doubt that they do though, since they haven''t mentioned it to me at all.

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
hello there! i love this new category...PEARLS!!!!!!

i''m chiming in with my pearl collection! i so <3 pearls! they are perfect with EVERYthing!
and i''ve even worn ALL my necklaces together with a plain black cashmere wrap sweater
it was pearly pretentiously lavish!

CeltyPearlCollectionMedLow.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix and Celtgrrl, your collections are magnificent
30.gif
30.gif

Phoenix - I loved loved loved those golden SS drops!!

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is simply stunning, Phoenix! Absolutely love it
30.gif

My top favorites are the white & lavender pearl sets. Wear them always in good health, girl
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t know how I missed this thread but what an amazing collection!!! I love the south sea jackets and the tahitian dangle and pendant.....oh and the lavender pearls...... Oh heck! , They are all just beautiful and they suit you perfectly!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Amazing collection!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much, ladies. As usual, you are too kind!
1.gif

I posted a thread recently about "being naughty". I'd like to include pics of my recent acquistions here, for completeness purposes.

First of, mulit-colour Tahitian and SS pearl necklace. It really is beautiful IRL. The pic doesn't do it justice. Nonetheless, having seen it here, I think I'm going to shorten the length a bit (prob by taking out the 2 right at the very end). I will also replace some of the grey pearls with white and/or peacock and/ or golden ones.

The lustre is also out of this world. Again, IRL these pearls are *abolutely AMAZING*!! I'm so enamoured by them!! I think they're my most fave necklace yet. It'd take a gorgeous diamond riviera to rival them, for sure!
3.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Oh and they are 11-13mm.

Multi colour necklace_2.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Multi-strand Akoyas. Even though these are ivory (which I prefer, in Akoyas, to really white pearls or those with a rose overtone - in SS though, I prefer the silver overtone), they're not as ivory-looking IRL as they look in this pic. It's night here in Shanghai and I took the pics in my bathroom and I think the yellow tone is from the bathroom lighting. IRL, these are much more beautiful (as are the multi-colour strand) than these pics show.

They're about 8mm in diameter.

I must say though I don't much care for the mother-of-pearl clasp. Would love to replace it with an aquamarine or better still, an emerald clasp!
31.gif

Multi strand Akoyas.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so gorgeous!! Especially the SS necklace!!!!!! I would consider shortening it ...but I would not change out any of those pearls........ Some things are just too beautiful to mess with!!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh...Phoenix, your new multi-colours and akoyas are simply DIVINE!!! I can''t wait to see them IRL. I''ve been so exhausted from the flight to post but am finally feeling more alive today.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2009 10:49:26 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
Those are so gorgeous!! Especially the SS necklace!!!!!! I would consider shortening it ...but I would not change out any of those pearls........ Some things are just too beautiful to mess with!!!!
Thank you so much, CCN. That''s so kind of you!
9.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2009 9:29:51 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Ooh...Phoenix, your new multi-colours and akoyas are simply DIVINE!!! I can't wait to see them IRL. I've been so exhausted from the flight to post but am finally feeling more alive today.
Hi DiaDiva,

I was thinking about you this past weekend actually. I knew you were flying back to Singapore. Hope your flight was not too bad. I bet you're exhausted and jet-lagged from all the travelling/ moving countries. But it must be nice to finally be home though (?) Your families must be so happy to have you back in SG, esp. since the holiday season is coming up.

Thank you for your lovely words. Your posts always make me smile!
9.gif

Have a great Xmas and a very Happy New Year if we don't "speak" before the end of the year (DH and I are off to the UK beginning of next week to see my family and I might not have a chance to log in regularly). Look forward to seeing you next year. I'll start a GTG thread when I come back or you could do it if you'd like - it's cool either way.
1.gif

ooooH more pics please!!!!!

Those are huge!!! Love ''em!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Phoenix! Those pearls are so beautiful!!!! I love the SS especially, but the three strand just looks so very lovely!!!! What a beautiful collection you have!

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Your new beauties make me go
30.gif
*sigh* Especially those gorgeous Tahitians!! Ole!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results