My Pear Was On FIRE Today!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your set Alex. So classic!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @liaerfbv ! Such a lovely compliment from someone with a collection as fabulous as yours!

These photos are totally mesmerising & unedited - she really is a beauty!

Over the years I have had a bit of a love / hate relationship with this pear, as it had 2 failed settings (first was thin & meh, second had channel set shoulders & the diamond fully fell out of it twice, that went on then to be bent by the butcher jeweller who tried to fix the falling out issues), but thanks to lovely PSers, I fell in love with it again after having this custom setting made, but it's taken a lot of reassurance. It's a stunning stone (D VS2, ideal symmetry) & gets lots of compliments!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I remember your story. Your ring has it all: elegance and beauty and timelessness = classic. It's a keeper.

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal Thanks Sharon. If I'm honest, it's been mostly reassurance from yourself and @missy that has made me relax & enjoy this diamond more. Whilst you both have vast & BEAUTIFUL collections, the time you have taken to have my back over this little pear when I have wobbled has been hugely appreciated :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal Thanks Sharon. If I'm honest, it's been mostly reassurance from yourself and @missy that has made me relax & enjoy this diamond more. Whilst you both have vast & BEAUTIFUL collections, the time you have taken to have my back over this little pear when I have wobbled has been hugely appreciated :appl:

Wow!. I had no idea. :)) A Pleasure! It is wonderful to want what you have!!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great fire!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and elegant! Love the fire!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :love: That's some serious fire!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your stone is practically a rainbow! :love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pics! And your ring is pure elegance!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha if you were a superhero the pear would shoot fire at the bad guys!:eek2:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Classic and elegant, but also an intense light show....everything you could want in a diamond!! LOVE!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful pear. I love your classic ring.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love pears! So classic and elegant!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Alex T you know I love love love your pear!! Are you still considering a bezel? I worry you'd miss the fireworks too much... Also, I'm getting very jealous seeing posts of PS get-togethers! Can I entice you to an outing soon? Are you on LT? I'd be happy to share my email.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearlicious. :kiss2: @Alex T your pear is gorgeous. Classic elegance and glamorous sophistication. :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments :wavey:

@luckyblackcat I don't have a LoupTroup account actually, as I've never bought or sold anything on there. I guess I could create one though? Would be lovely to meet up, although I don't have any fancy bling to share with you - just a passion for all things sparkly! I never thought about losing fire with a bezel? Does that actually happen??

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m blinded!! :love: I love your set Alex! :kiss2:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Bezeling does block out more light, and I feel like my pear performs a bit like a step-cut in terms of light play, whereas my mom's OEC-esque round (I forget what GIA actually called the cut) is also bezeled but still gives off crazy fireworks in almost any lighting.

I'd be so happy to just meet (and for our pears to meet!) over tea? Cake? Window shopping? And cake?? I'll put up an LT posting with my email in it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@luckyblackcat You had me at tea & cake! Let me know the listing link & I'll email you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza baby!

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it's totally on fire - like a rainbow unicorn!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your pear is gorgeous, Alex T, and I love your stack! You really captured the fire-it's so lively! What a beautifully cut stone and a great size! :)

ymmv23

Rough_Rock
beautiful!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous fire shots. Your pear ring is gorgeous. A classic and elegant ring.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! That is a beautiful pear! . :love: Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results