shape
carat
color
clarity

My Opal Collection

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was asked in a previous thread to post pictures of my opal collection. I finally have the time and some decent weather to try and do so. I usually hate doing family shots because I always manage to make each piece look awful, lol. Oh well, I tried my best. Here they are.......

IMG_1910 (002).jpg IMG_1912 (002).jpg IMG_1907 (002).jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word, what a lovely collection of opals!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a blingalicious trove of opal treasures -- each piece is a veritable work of art -- I especially appreciate the octopus and the triple-opal dangle earrings -- thank you for sharing!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was asked in a previous thread to post pictures of my opal collection. I finally have the time and some decent weather to try and do so. I usually hate doing family shots because I always manage to make each piece look awful, lol. Oh well, I tried my best. Here they are.......

IMG_1910 (002).jpg IMG_1912 (002).jpg IMG_1907 (002).jpg

Put the kettle on
i have cake
Ill be around shortly :kiss2:

I love that octy

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stupendous collection! I could get lost in all those ethereal colors. And the rarity/uniqueness of each piece is quite something! :kiss2:

Thank you so much! I love to find unique pieces.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All beautiful pieces & the colours are utterly mesmerising!

Though one word: Octopus :kiss2: He has my heart.

Thank you! I have to admit, Mr. Octopus is my favorite as well.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, what a lovely collection of opals!

Thank you! There's just something about opals that gets me every time.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a blingalicious trove of opal treasures -- each piece is a veritable work of art -- I especially appreciate the octopus and the triple-opal dangle earrings -- thank you for sharing!!

Thank you marymm! I love to find unique pieces and the octopus is my favorite.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. A very big thank you to whoever made that request - because oh my goodness, yes, I for one definitely DID need to see these pictures tonight!!!

If you’d asked me what opal pieces you had I could have narrated them all except the pendant top left. (So I’m going to go look for more info on that one right after I respond here. :bigsmile:) But despite being able to mostly name them - seeing them all together like this is still just… A sight to behold. You have such a variety of opals!! And such a diversity of pieces - fun, formal, everything in between :love: I love the variety!! You can tell that this is someone who answered each piece calling her ::)

Congratulations!! I hope they all get lots of airtime!! :bigsmile:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All so beautiful.
I still think the octopus brooch is my favourite, it’s just so unusual and unique as well as breathtakingly beautiful.
Next up would be pendant on the dbty necklace. That’s gorgeous.
Just something magical about opals, my favourite gemstone.

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
All beautiful pieces but I am in love with the triple piece dangle earrings. The reds and pinks in those black opals are spectacular. I want them and I don’t even have my ears pierced :lol:

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Octopus broche and bottom earrings stole my heart. Amazing collection, you have great taste!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. A very big thank you to whoever made that request - because oh my goodness, yes, I for one definitely DID need to see these pictures tonight!!!

If you’d asked me what opal pieces you had I could have narrated them all except the pendant top left. (So I’m going to go look for more info on that one right after I respond here. :bigsmile:) But despite being able to mostly name them - seeing them all together like this is still just… A sight to behold. You have such a variety of opals!! And such a diversity of pieces - fun, formal, everything in between :love: I love the variety!! You can tell that this is someone who answered each piece calling her ::)

Congratulations!! I hope they all get lots of airtime!! :bigsmile:

Aww, thank you so much yssie! I hope the pictures brought you some pleasure. I have recently begun to believe that there isn't an opal I won't turn down.........well maybe a few, lol. I've found in my old age that I really like unique and maybe a bit quirky pieces. Rest assured that they get a ton of air time.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All so beautiful.
I still think the octopus brooch is my favourite, it’s just so unusual and unique as well as breathtakingly beautiful.
Next up would be pendant on the dbty necklace. That’s gorgeous.
Just something magical about opals, my favourite gemstone.

Thank you Bron357! I agree on the octopus. I knew immediately when I saw him that HE WAS MINE. The pictures I take of him just do not do him justice. He is amazing in real life. I am so fascinated by opals. I just love them.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All beautiful pieces but I am in love with the triple piece dangle earrings. The reds and pinks in those black opals are spectacular. I want them and I don’t even have my ears pierced :lol:

Thank you CMN! I love them too.

Reactions: CMN

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Octopus broche and bottom earrings stole my heart. Amazing collection, you have great taste!

Aww thanks Gloria27! Hubby is like "don't you have enough opals?" Me, no! :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Mind bogglingly beautiful!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

butterpecan11

Rough_Rock
What a fabulous collection! They remind me of ethereal seas- so beautiful and elegant and timeless. Thank you so much for sharing and bringing joy to my day.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all so yummy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results