Shiny_Rock
more band pics

ringband5.jpg

ringband6.jpg

ringband7.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
the model in one of the picture is my baby doll taco :love: :love: :love:

these arethe pictures of my temp ering that i have later got reset in a pendant with blackbeads. the center is a 1.5 something G vvs1 and the surrounding diamonds are 20 pointers of same color.

sorry about the picture overload!!!!!!! :oops:

blackbeadtaco.jpg

blackbead1.jpg

blackbead2.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icelover|1310104640|2964466 said:
kenny|1310089036|2964303 said:
I just have to ask...
Are you ever in a place where your 8-ct is the smallest diamond?
Do tell. :confused:

I'm not being catty, just living vicariously. :wink2:

lol...well actually there are and will be a few instances where bling this size is quite normal...i have seen waaaaay bigger diamonds in the room....i just tell my self that diamonds that large are tacky....i know....major sour grapes syndrome :oops: :mrgreen:

It's all relative anyway.
Right?

Lovely new pics. :love:

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection!!!!!!!!! :sun: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thank you for pics!! ;-) :lickout:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't tear my eyes away from those pics long enough to post. What a lucky lady! Can you get us some close ups of the faceting? I'm in love. Wear it in the best of health and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
rosetta|1310071181|2964095 said:
canuk-gal|1310065529|2964005 said:
HI:

Love it! I look forward to more pictures.... BTW as a diamond forum we are a group of collectors and admirers--so please show us your baubles! :love:

cheers--Sharon

I second this! You won't find a more enthusiastic bunch than us! Any mean behaviour, though extremely unlikely, can be reported to admin immediately, and the comments will be deleted. You can even have the whole thread deleted if you like. I'm doing my damnedest to convince you as a fellow south asian! :bigsmile:

Hello there...thanks for the interest and for assuring me :bigsmile: will post more next week in a new thread. I don't own a laptop.just an ipad...so I have to get to work to be able to post anymore :oops:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
You could never pic overload with all your beautiful rings!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You have lovely pieces...what a gorgeous collection! You could never post too many photos! I'd also love to see the faceting of the OEC. Thanks for the photos of the gallery and shank! The setting is perfect for the stone!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quite a collection. Your new OEC is stunning! My jaw dropped when I saw the first pic! Lovely. Definitely a WOW!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness! All the lovely jewelry you have is amazing! :love: :love: :love: Your OEC is magnificent. Really magnificent.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
beautiful collection! Do tell us more about the bracelet!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks for sharing! Your hands are very beautiful. Look forward to seeing more pictures (hopefully w/o glare--my old eyes!)

cheers--Sharon

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting more photos. I will be looking forward to your new thread :appl:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd love to see more pics of that OEC!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to PS!

Since you like old cuts, you might want to check out our Antique and Vintage Jewelry Forum

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wow, really really stunning. I also love your blackbead pendant, and that bracelet you have on in one of the pictures.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Icelover- it is stunning and don't let jealous catty remarks get you down

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Utterly mesmerized... :shock: Soooo amazing... :love:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot guys for liking my ring and making me feel welcome :) :D

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW! I just don't have words, they all seem so inadequate! Gorgeous collection!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Lovely new pics, thanks so much for sharing, the blackbead necklace is beautiful!!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
um.............yeah, that's HUGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! looks gorgeous!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
BUMP! Couldn't not comment on this diamond..OMG! Beautiful hands and amazing stone. Must be 14-15mmm! Things come to those who wait.
Thanks for sharing your blessing with us.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :cheeky: Now that is some seriousl OEC love!!!!! Let me know if you need a babysitter for that ring...I would love that job! Congrats and thank you for sharing. You have a gorgeous collection!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Icelover, thanks for sharing! Unbelievable! :love: :love: :love: And most of us on PS spend too much of our time spectating and drooling to have time to be haters. If you have the means....WORK IT! Happy for you and thanks for posting pics of these beauties.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icelover|1310016879|2963489 said:
hello everybody. i am new to the forum but i have lurked here for a while :love: i have been married for almost four years now and this is my upgrade. i have had this ring for two years now(loooong story). hope you guys like it

Specs:
8.52 carat OEC H color
vs1 clarity
cut-good
symmetery - good
polish - good(if i remember right)

Gulp! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I not only "like" it, I LOVE it! What a rock!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, what a stone! Amazing! Any chance you got a new camera since the previous pics were taken? :naughty: More pics would be so awesome! Especially a close up of the faceting pattern... :love:

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful!

Your ring is stunning and looks great on your hand. I like how simply you did it, very elegant! The stone has such a unique personality, it must be thrilling to own such a gem. Absolutely lovely, thank you for sharing it with us.

babycurls841

Rough_Rock
What an amazing ring!!!! It's gorgeous!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
That is one amazing ROCK!! :love: :love: :lickout: :lickout: Congratulations on finding it!! Please post many many more pictures!!!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Thanks for this really enjoyable thread, you have impeccable jewellry taste and very graceful hands, beautiful Long fingers which sets your pieces off very well The OEC is breath-taking! I too would love to see it more up close. Thanks again for sharing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results