shape
carat
color
clarity

My OEC Finally finds a home in Quest Manufacturing Custom Vintage Tiffany Inspired Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock
it is BEAUTIFUL. absolutely stunning.
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, reena! We missed you!
28.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MrsSalvo, I just had to visit your ring again for some eye-candy.....YUM!!!!!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 3:50:43 PM
Author:mrssalvo
Well, IT'S DONE
36.gif
After much consideration I finally found a setting for my OEC stone. A big thanks so snowbunny for posting the original Vintage Tiffany ring as her inspiration. I sent my stone and pics to Quest Manufacting and the brothers have been awesome. The ring ended up being a bit more than they anticipated and the entire piece was done by hand. It took a little longer than expected but I believe it to be so worth the wait. It will be here tomorrow am and will be sure to post hand pics. (i don't know what the tiny black dot is on the stone, i've never seen it before..)
wow!!! mrssalvo
36.gif

what a GORGEOUS & Elegant ring.
I am so happy to hear that you finally found that you falling love!

OH! I love your Eternity too!!
30.gif

how mm the band?
I am big fan of eternity band
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks blueroses. I still love it, now i'm working on hubby to spring for the matching band
31.gif

flower, the eternity band is 2mm - it's made up of 3 pointers - total weight about .75 carats. Here's the link
i love your ering and new band too. i read you were thinking of a new setting for your ering. what types are you lookin at?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I love your eternity ring !!
yes I was thinking to change the setting but my hubby dosen''t want to me to change the setting
he likes simple one for e-ring.

so I am thinking to change the setting of oval one.
I would like to really thin one like daniel K or vera wong
http://www.verawang.com/jewelry

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD!! I was on vacation so I''m just trying to catch up now to see what I missed. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! Oh wow. It''s too beautiful for words and I love it with the eternity band too. So happy you got what you wanted--I''m sure it was worth the wait. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
for those who are interested, here is the link to the original vintage tiffiany ring which was the great inspiration for my ring
36.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
MrsSalvo, your ring is beautiful! I have a weakness for antique settings. Your ring looks very well made, even those spaces in the gallery looks completely finished and polished. Most rings, even some big name brands don''t go that extra step. Enjoy your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results