shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest Whiteflash 2.3ctw ACA studs upgrade!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look gorgeous DS :love: Such a great size! Love the bracelet too, I really like the larger stones, very pretty - congrats and enjoy your new bling!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Those studs are gorgeous! And I love the DBTY! I have a baby sister bracelet and I wear it almost every day. I love all your jewelry! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Your upgraded studs are gorgeous, just gorgeous! They look fabulous on you!

Congratulations on the DBTY. I love the size of the diamonds used in the bracelet. Absolutely beautiful!

:love: :love: :love:

Dulcinea

Rough_Rock
Your studs are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! The size looks great on your ears.

Eyeing your bracelet jealously-- I feel like I need more diamonds that I can admire sans mirror, so perhaps I need to take a peek at these bracelets....

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow DS! Those are amazing earrings! I think the size is perfect on your ears and the sparkle from those ACA's in incredible! I love your new bracelet!! And you know it's top quality coming from m-2-b!! Enjoy the new additions to your fantastic collection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks sooooo much everyone!!! :wavey: I am really thankful for these beautiful new pieces AND all my PS friends!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love the upgrade! Your new earrings are stunners! Love the low setting too. :love: Thanks for sharing photos of the different sizes. It's nice to see the progression & definitely makes me want to upgrade, lol. Love the new bracelet too! It's beautiful! Congratulations!!! :appl:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
DS your new studs are gorgeous!!! I'm totally jealous ;-). Your new bracelet is gorgeous as well! Lucky girl you are :love: :love:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your new earrings are perfect! What a great size :appl:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo these look lovely on you! Just the perfect size :) . You always have the most equisite taste in jewelry. Wear them in much health and happiness! :)

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful stud upgrade! Enjoy wearing them! Also love you DBY bracelet! I'm sure they all sparkle like mad with all of your diamond knowledge. :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! Those studs are just amazeballs! What a dream piece of jewelry. I always think that white diamonds show up so well against raven hair like yours.

It's not every day that someone posts a pair of such sizeable studs. How exciting to see them! I love them!

With your long DBTY and your new DBTY bracelet, you are going to be so sparkly! :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your upgrade, DS! They look great on your ears :appl:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I am totally lusting after your new studs!! They look amazing on your ears, and are the perfect size! Congrats!!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
:love: LOVE them!! They look fabulous on you = )

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Love the new size of your studs they are gorgeous and beautiful jewelry collection. I love sasha primak designer too, the quality must be amazing in person. and thank you for all your post. you always have very thorough posts that answer all my questions when I look them up.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hooraayyy!!! :dance: I was wondering when you'd pull the trigger, they look great & fit your ear perfectly!! :love: :love: & the setting seems to sit just right on your ear, i.e. no droop. I will need to get mine reset DS, as I think this is the way to go rather than that 3 prong martini. They really look great in that basket setting. Which setting did you ask for? & I LOVE your DBTY bracelet, I think that is my next, maybe Mothers Day, or Christmas....it looks perfect! & so nice of M2B to give you dibs! Great upgrades all around! :appl: :wavey:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DS--OK, I just googled Sasha Primak, & I can see why you selected that particular setting. Did you send your stones to SP, or was WF able to source the setting from SP & set your new ACA's? I do like that setting much better then the WF setting.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1427851878|3855332 said:
Hooraayyy!!! :dance: I was wondering when you'd pull the trigger, they look great & fit your ear perfectly!! :love: :love: & the setting seems to sit just right on your ear, i.e. no droop. I will need to get mine reset DS, as I think this is the way to go rather than that 3 prong martini. They really look great in that basket setting. Which setting did you ask for? & I LOVE your DBTY bracelet, I think that is my next, maybe Mothers Day, or Christmas....it looks perfect! & so nice of M2B to give you dibs! Great upgrades all around! :appl: :wavey:

Thanks, Sarah!!! I was hoping you'd see the thread since your thread really convinced me that I needed to upgrade! I was so uncertain because I really wanted studs just like YOURS, but there wasn't a great matched pair at the time. I think I would have had to do a VS1 for one of them and that is about an extra $1000 for something unnecessary on the ear! I see you found that my settings are Sasha Primak low baskets. Sadly they are not cheap, but I thought they'd work best with no drooping (as long as the back is on snugly), plus they are low to the ear. WF will special order them but they would not be returnable for that reason.

Hope you are getting better each day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for the very kind words about my new studs and bracelet! I really appreciate your taking the time to comment so much! :))

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, thanks for explaining the setting process, how do you like the setting?? It looks so much better than the WF setting, & I like the base being open like that rather than closed. My old pair is an open base similar to the SP setting. I think I will contact WF tomorrow & get the ball rolling. I hope you don't mind if I go the same direction & get that setting, I really like it, you picked a good one!!

I am doing great & making definite progress day by day, now that I can move & get around reasonably well, I can see improvements in agility. Still have to not over do it--not quite at full-tilt boogey just yet! It's all good. Thanks for asking. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1427855799|3855353 said:
Ok, thanks for explaining the setting process, how do you like the setting?? It looks so much better than the WF setting, & I like the base being open like that rather than closed. My old pair is an open base similar to the SP setting. I think I will contact WF tomorrow & get the ball rolling. I hope you don't mind if I go the same direction & get that setting, I really like it, you picked a good one!!

I am doing great & making definite progress day by day, now that I can move & get around reasonably well, I can see improvements in agility. Still have to not over do it--not quite at full-tilt boogey just yet! It's all good. Thanks for asking. :)

I would absolutely be fine with you or anyone ordering these settings! The setting is very close to the Tiffany one, and that is why I chose it. Credit goes to WF for finding low baskets for me in the first place, though! It is a classic design and I figure Tiffany has had many years of selling them! My .80 each pair was set in these, so since I was happy with those, I ordered the same ones for these stones (they had gone up in price, but I just couldn't figure out another setting). The setting is not too thin or too thick, but it is sturdy enough. It is just a basic, classic basket of nice quality. Your stones must be around 7mm, so there should be a perfect size for yours. There is another PS friend looking at the same settings for her new studs, too! I considered the 6 prong crown settings that Yssie and donnabrsd had made since they also have a flat base, but those are a lot more $$$ since they are totally custom.

(If your sales person is not familiar with the SP settings, tell her/him to ask Sheerah!)

So happy to hear you are making good progress!!! :appl:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Whoa- simply GORGEOUS!! Love them! And they are huge! :cheeky: :love: :naughty: :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, wooohooo!! Congrats for getting the larger studs!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

I knew you'd give in one of these days, ha ha!! I loooove the size on you.

And love the DBTY bracelet also.

Wear them all in great health.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1427864921|3855399 said:
DS, wooohooo!! Congrats for getting the larger studs!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

I knew you'd give in one of these days, ha ha!! I loooove the size on you.

And love the DBTY bracelet also.

Wear them all in great health.

Where have you been, Phoenix?!!! I have missed seeing you here! You must make a thread because I can imagine you must have a thing or two new yourself! :naughty: :lol:

Yes, finally gave in! I seem to do things very gradually! :lol: Thank you!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous studs!!! I love the bracelet, too! Congrats & enjoy all that sparkly beauty :appl:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The studs look perfect on you! Now that you have done the stud upgrade, I bet you will be rockin' a 3 ct. AVR in no time!! :D Enjoy your new bling!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, these are beautiful stones and look just the right size for you. Congratulations on your new bling!!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Join the over 2.25 club Gorgous. DSS definetely set in. I see you made your decision alot faster than your last upgrade. I have DSS right now on mine but not in a position to upgrade. would love 3.00 ctw but then my jackets will get cold in the box.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely DS, and I love your new bracelet too! It's great that you are giving it a new home. I purchased a DBTY necklace from Diamondnut, late last year and I love it too! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results