shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest Whiteflash 2.3ctw ACA studs upgrade!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! You finally have come over to the dark side, the DSS club :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, everyone!!! :))

Heidi, I think I saw enough people upgrading to over a carat each that I got used to the size and just decided to go for it!

Haha, tweeter! I wish I could pull off wearing a 3 ct AVR! I am more likely to get a second diamond than I am to upgrade this one. I have two girls, so I am thinking one more diamond ring would be necessary! :naughty: :lol:

monnyjay...ahh, that was great you got diamondnut's dbty! I love getting great items second hand!

ROL....haha! YES!!! :lol:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on such stunning earrings, they really are the perfect fit!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty! Congratulations!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are some gorgeous studs!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1428109607|3856626 said:
Yay! You finally have come over to the dark side, the DSS club :)

LOL never a truer word spoken.
Really PS should run a banner across the top of the site, warning of the hazard.
:appl:

Even got you in the end, DS.
I really hope you enjoy your lovely studs. (and bracelet).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! I SO agree about a warning banner! :lol:

Thanks everyone! I have really enjoyed these earrings more than any of my others!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Oops, sorry DS. I should have shared this thread with your beautiful new bracelet. I am learning as I go along, but this is one of my most favorite DBTY bracelets. It's gorgeous!!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1429310000|3863777 said:
Oops, sorry DS. I should have shared this thread with your beautiful new bracelet. I am learning as I go along, but this is one of my most favorite DBTY bracelets. It's gorgeous!!! :love:

Oh, no, m-2-b had many more good pictures on her thread! So that was fine!!! Thank you so much! I really am thrilled to have it!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Very elegant and classy. :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1427861950|3855391 said:
sarahb|1427855799|3855353 said:
Ok, thanks for explaining the setting process, how do you like the setting?? It looks so much better than the WF setting, & I like the base being open like that rather than closed. My old pair is an open base similar to the SP setting. I think I will contact WF tomorrow & get the ball rolling. I hope you don't mind if I go the same direction & get that setting, I really like it, you picked a good one!!

I am doing great & making definite progress day by day, now that I can move & get around reasonably well, I can see improvements in agility. Still have to not over do it--not quite at full-tilt boogey just yet! It's all good. Thanks for asking. :)

I would absolutely be fine with you or anyone ordering these settings! The setting is very close to the Tiffany one, and that is why I chose it. Credit goes to WF for finding low baskets for me in the first place, though! It is a classic design and I figure Tiffany has had many years of selling them! My .80 each pair was set in these, so since I was happy with those, I ordered the same ones for these stones (they had gone up in price, but I just couldn't figure out another setting). The setting is not too thin or too thick, but it is sturdy enough. It is just a basic, classic basket of nice quality. Your stones must be around 7mm, so there should be a perfect size for yours. There is another PS friend looking at the same settings for her new studs, too! I considered the 6 prong crown settings that Yssie and donnabrsd had made since they also have a flat base, but those are a lot more $$$ since they are totally custom.

(If your sales person is not familiar with the SP settings, tell her/him to ask Sheerah!)

So happy to hear you are making good progress!!! :appl:

And how are your new studs & DBTY bracelet working out?? :bigsmile: I hope you are getting along with both superbly :) I wanted to tell you my studs are on the slow boat (US PO Registered Insured) back to WF to get reset into the SP settings--which I know without doubt, will help greatly with the 'droop'. Thank you for the assist DS!! :appl: :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1429315904|3863838 said:

Oh, no, m-2-b had many more good pictures on her thread! So that was fine!!! Thank you so much! I really am thrilled to have it!

Oh good, glad you didn't mind. In fact, I ended up showing both threads/photos to my spouse with what I thought were very subtle hints. :lol: I guess PS is encouraging my love of jewelry a little too much!?! :naughty:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, I LOVE them! I'd love to wear well over a carat on each ear. How luxe! Love the DBTY too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1429383240|3864160 said:
diamondseeker2006|1427861950|3855391 said:
sarahb|1427855799|3855353 said:
Ok, thanks for explaining the setting process, how do you like the setting?? It looks so much better than the WF setting, & I like the base being open like that rather than closed. My old pair is an open base similar to the SP setting. I think I will contact WF tomorrow & get the ball rolling. I hope you don't mind if I go the same direction & get that setting, I really like it, you picked a good one!!

I am doing great & making definite progress day by day, now that I can move & get around reasonably well, I can see improvements in agility. Still have to not over do it--not quite at full-tilt boogey just yet! It's all good. Thanks for asking. :)

I would absolutely be fine with you or anyone ordering these settings! The setting is very close to the Tiffany one, and that is why I chose it. Credit goes to WF for finding low baskets for me in the first place, though! It is a classic design and I figure Tiffany has had many years of selling them! My .80 each pair was set in these, so since I was happy with those, I ordered the same ones for these stones (they had gone up in price, but I just couldn't figure out another setting). The setting is not too thin or too thick, but it is sturdy enough. It is just a basic, classic basket of nice quality. Your stones must be around 7mm, so there should be a perfect size for yours. There is another PS friend looking at the same settings for her new studs, too! I considered the 6 prong crown settings that Yssie and donnabrsd had made since they also have a flat base, but those are a lot more $$$ since they are totally custom.

(If your sales person is not familiar with the SP settings, tell her/him to ask Sheerah!)

So happy to hear you are making good progress!!! :appl:

And how are your new studs & DBTY bracelet working out?? :bigsmile: I hope you are getting along with both superbly :) I wanted to tell you my studs are on the slow boat (US PO Registered Insured) back to WF to get reset into the SP settings--which I know without doubt, will help greatly with the 'droop'. Thank you for the assist DS!! :appl: :wavey:

I am getting along with them just fine, other than they got a match to a slightly larger stone that would have been my perfect pair from the start! So I am debating about what to do!!!!

Very exciting about your change to the SP settings! I hope you are happy with them! They just need to add them as stock settings because I can't imagine not wanting low baskets if basket settings are the choice.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1429384827|3864166 said:
diamondseeker2006|1429315904|3863838 said:

Oh good, glad you didn't mind. In fact, I ended up showing both threads/photos to my spouse with what I thought were very subtle hints. :lol: I guess PS is encouraging my love of jewelry a little too much!?! :naughty:

Haha! Yes, I can tell you that PS is a very dangerous place for jewelry lovers! But I am just pleased to at least be getting great quality rather than what I could access pre-PS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies for all the nice comments! :wavey:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on your upgrades and I agree with a majority of the posters here - I LOVE the low basket settings! (must bookmark for reference :D ) Thank you for sharing! :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovefordiamonds|1429632683|3865336 said:
BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on your upgrades and I agree with a majority of the posters here - I LOVE the low basket settings! (must bookmark for reference :D ) Thank you for sharing! :appl: :appl:

Thanks so much! I appreciated all your comments on my old stud thread as well! I am so glad my threads were helpful to you in your decision making! I look forward to seeing what you choose!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!, a big congrats DS!!... :love: :love: Well done!.. :wavey: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1429924243|3867403 said:
WOW!, a big congrats DS!!... :love: :love: Well done!.. :wavey: :appl:

Thanks so much, DF!!!! :wavey: I am VERY happy to see you!!! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS!!!

Oh my goodness, I CANNOT believe I missed these when they were first posted!! They're gorgeous, and gigantic, and the size complements your AVR perfectly :love: :love: :love: :sun: They're noticeably bigger than your last pair, even in photos!

Are the Hs white enough? Do you think these are "forever" earrings? ::) I know you wanted AVRs at one point - how do you feel about the MRBs now that you've had them for a few weeks? To be honest, much as I adored my OECs, MRBs will always be my all-time favourite cuts... your AVR and your ACAs might feature different flavours of patterning but they're both top of the line precision-cut beauties - Cut just doesn't get more kingly than that! :bigsmile: I like the flat "base" of the settings, too - I think they definitely help minimize drooping. A large flat "base" will be one of my requirements.

Can't wait to see them soon!!

And I have to say... you, M2B, classyrocks... are all such fantastic advertising for WF, somehow I don't think they mind you taking advantage of their upgrade policies at all :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Returning.
Again...
Hoping for much more pics :naughty:

So glad you are so thrilled with these. And for a good reason! Enjoy wearing them.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS!! So awesome that you pulled the trigger! The 2.3 is perfect on you. So happy for you. And of course ACAs no less. That wide flat back is perfect. No drooping for you. Hope you enjoy every second wearing your fabulous upgrade. :appl: :love: :appl: btw, we're carat twins! Mine are 2.3 too! :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results