shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF ering upgrade!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to share some pics of my ering upgrade. I'm really happy with it. Whiteflash did a great job. I was inspired by WF's Guinevere ring. I worked with Vera and she was terrific! The diamond was purchased from James Allen. It is a 1.01 H VS1 oval.

rsz_dsc03558.jpg

rsz_dsc03538.jpg

rsz_dsc03560.jpg

rsz_dsc03255.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
I am not usually a halo fan, but my GOODNESS your set is absolutely stunning! I love your new ring but I especially love the combination of the three, the proportions are absolutely perfect!! Blingy without being over the top, substantial but not chunky or too ostentatious. I think this would be one of my favourite sets on PS! Enjoy wearing it :)

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness I absolutely LOVE IT!!! :love: :love: :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! So classy and elegant! :love:

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
very very lovely

magnificent set :love: :love: :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
love love love it!....

now I'm curious, what was your original ering?

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments! It feels great to finally have my ring done. All the rings on pricescope are so beautiful, I'm just happy to be one of them.

My original was a simple 6 prong tiffany style setting from James Allen. I've always loved the knife edge wedding sets. Unfortunately I bent one of the prongs so badly on my original setting that it couldn't be repaired. I had to get a new setting and I saw the Guinevere setting here on Pricescope. I thought that a halo might protect my diamond a bit more and the Guinevere halo to me is just the right amount of extra sparkle to enhance my diamond.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely set! Please tell more about your diamond bezel band too!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
pancake said:
I am not usually a halo fan, but my GOODNESS your set is absolutely stunning! I love your new ring but I especially love the combination of the three, the proportions are absolutely perfect!! Blingy without being over the top, substantial but not chunky or too ostentatious. I think this would be one of my favourite sets on PS! Enjoy wearing it :)

i agree, those proportions are perfection for me :love: :love: :love: i hope you wear it in good health!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning new setting. Your ring is both elegant and beautiful and I think it looks perfect with your two bands.

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for all the compliments!

The diamond band is from Fred Meyer Jewelers. It was a gift from my husband on the first anniversary of our engagement.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
your ring is stunning :love: i love the halo with the knife-edge band...

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and the proportions are just right!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I was really pleased that WF was able to match the knife edge band on my ering perfectly to my wedding ring. It is the most comfortable ring that I've ever worn.

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
That's a gorgeous oval and the ring is beautiful. I love the way the three rings look together. Beautiful!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and elegant upgrade! Love the delicate halo paired with the plain band. The diamond band is gorgeous as well and all 3 rings look great together.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous! Is it just the Guinevere but with a knife edge?

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
:appl: Awesome job!!! love your oval and halo!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ering is stunning! Congratulations.

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Thanks for all the compliments.

It took me over a year to decide on a setting, get the ring made and then find the diamond band to go with it. I didn't realize that the proportions were so right on. I knew I liked the set but it's always nice to know others think it all works together too.'

Thanks everyone for all your great feedback, I really appreciate it.

The ering is based on the Guinevere from Wf. One of the differences is that my ring has a knife edge band instead of the half round band that the original Guinevere has. Another difference is that on my ring the halo follows the shape of the stone instead of being cushion shaped. I also requested milgrain on specific parts of the ring whereas the original Guinevere has no milgrain.

I think one of my favorite things about the ring is that my husband thinks it is beautiful and showcases the stone he bought for me.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! Congratulations! :love:

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Love how well all your rings match!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set :love:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is seriously scrummy! It is beautiful. I have to say that that is one of the nicest ovals I have ever seen! The halo and eternity also go beautifully together! Yay!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
:wavey:

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: You pricescope gals have really made my day! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks again for all the compliments! I certainly owe pricescope the credit for helping me find such great vendors to work with. I never would have been able to purchase this ring, at a price I could afford, without the knowledge I gained from everyone sharing on pricescope.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is just gorgeous!!! I'd love to see more pics & handshots - what a stunner!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Amazing set!!!!!

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely beauuuuuutiful!! Congrats on the gorgeous upgrade. I love the band your hubby gifted you on your engagement anniversary, too! They look great together.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realllly Love your ring!

Edit - I just have to say it looks so much bigger than a 1 carat stone!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Seattle!!

The three rings look fabulous together - your halo is really delicate and lovely :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results