shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF ering upgrade!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
SeattleSweetheart,

I realize this thread is old but your ring helped me realize that a Oval Diamond is what I've been missing. So I just bought it today. I really love your ring and plain on doing a halo down the road. If I could clone it I would.
Do you still love it as much today as when you got it?

Thanks
Brooke

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I contacted Whiteflash and they are no longer doing custom work on diamonds that they did not sell. I am really sad about this, because I really love this ring!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This looks amazing on you and this set is so pretty! :appl:

yeehwe

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Your oval looks so great in the halo.

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
luvsdmb|1362704512|3399522 said:
SeattleSweetheart,

I realize this thread is old but your ring helped me realize that a Oval Diamond is what I've been missing. So I just bought it today. I really love your ring and plain on doing a halo down the road. If I could clone it I would.
Do you still love it as much today as when you got it?

Thanks
Brooke

Thanks for the complement, Brooke! And congratulations on your oval purchase! I absolutely love my ring. In fact I think I love it more today than when I first got it. I have never gotten tired of it and wished I had a bigger oval. Somehow the combination of the oval and the halo keeps it looking big. I continue to get complements on it. I think the delicate halo makes it unique as most of the halos I see in jewelry stores around my home are much thicker. Someday I would like to get a 1ct round but I will never buy another oval because I just don't think I could top what I already have.

I hope you get a ring you love and I wish you all the best in your pursuit.

Cheers,
Julia

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the side mill graining!!!

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
luvsdmb|1362414843|3395953 said:
I love your ring!! What is your ring size?

Thanks for the complement, luvsdmb! My ring size is 5.75.

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
Thanks lorrisey, yeehwe, pregcurious, & Niel, for all the complements!

I signed in with my old name of jewelryjunkie because I can't figure out how to sign in with my SeattleSweetheart account. I haven't been on the forum for a couple of years and I just happened to check in. I can't believe the pictures of my ring are still up! I'm glad people are enjoying them.

I'm sad to hear Whiteflash no longer works with outside diamonds. They were great to work with when my ring was made.

Cheers,
Julia

ladidalola

Shiny_Rock
It's so elegant :) I wish I had one too!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your ring! I really adore the delicate halo. The whole look puts me in the mind of the Tiffany Legacy collection. Different shape, but same intricate, vintage look. So beautiful! And it looks MUCH bigger than its true size.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I thought I would pass this information on that I was able to get from Whiteflash regarding this great ring. He said to request ideal cut melee 0.0125ct F/G color VS clarity. According to Bob from Whiteflash they have these ACA (A cut above) diamonds cut special for them and that you can't get them anywhere else.
As someone new to melee I'm a little confused if 0.0125ct is something you can request somewhere else?
Maybe I should start a new post?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results