shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF ering upgrade!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hey SeattleSweetheart! That is one beautiful set! I really love the look with the knife-edge band and the bezel-set band in combination with the large stone. Your set is really a great mix.

And it seems like you are a cool lady, since every time you post you say thank you. :appl:

I hope you enjoy your upgrade for years to come!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW it makes your oval look so BIG! And it's PERFECT with your other rings! :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your set is absolutely gorgeous! Sheer perfection! :love: :love: :love:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your new setting, especially the delicate milgrain on the basket. WF really did a great job with that. Enjoy your upgrade!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
I am just overwhelmed by all your nice comments! I thought I would post some more pictures since someone asked for more.

rsz_dsc03539.jpg

rsz_dsc03537.jpg

rsz_dsc03557.jpg

rsz_dsc03569.jpg

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock

rsz_dsc03576.jpg

rsz_dsc03573.jpg

rsz_dsc03567.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!! Your set is lovely!!! Enjoy your new ring!!!! :appl: :appl:

lovetorenovate

Rough_Rock
I think it's stunning... as you saw in my post in rockytalk - I posted a WF picture of it because I had asked them for almost exactly the same thing as a custom ring and they sent me a picture of yours. It's really really stunning. I LOVE it! I hope you'll consider it flattery when I post something very similar soon :) Still trying to find my oval. Yours looks perfectly proportioned - so I'm hoping mine is still very pleasing to the eye with a larger oval in it... we shall see.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Would it be possible to get a hand shot of it by itself without the other rings?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's fabulous! and I especially love the very fine milgraining on the underside of the basket and halo. Very nice touch!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Lovetorenovate - feel free to use any part of my design or copy it to the last detail, I have no problem with that. Just post pics when your done so I can drool because I'd love to have a 1.5ct oval.

ecf8503 - you wanted some pics of just the ring, so here you go.

Thanks again everyone for your very kind words. I don't know why but knowing that other people love my ring makes me love it even more. The Pricescope community is just one of my favorite places ever.

DSC03846.jpg

DSC03880.jpg

DSC03856.jpg

DSC03866.jpg

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock

rsz_dsc03888.jpg

DSC03872.jpg

DSC03871.jpg

DSC03870.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I don't think I've seen many ovals with halos. Very pretty.

marym

Shiny_Rock
I'm late to this thread, but I have to tell you that I love, love, LOVE your set. I may someday re-set to the Guinevere setting, and I also love that diamond band with the milgrain. Gorgeous!!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, oddoneout and marym, for your kind words. :wavey:

Ovals don't seem to get posted as often as rounds so I felt I was doing my part to post so many pics.

Marym - I hope you don't have to wait to long for your Guinevere. The original is such a beautiful setting. :))

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the nice upgrade! It looks fantastic in that halo setting! and big!!! =)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:love: Oh wow, I think I'm in love! :love: :love:

And you're right about Vera, she's great to work with.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite sets on all of PS! It's to die for! :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love:

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Thanks hearts-arrows_girl, Andelain, and Grlsbestfrnd! I thought my ring thread was dead. There are so many beautiful rings being posted right now. I do love that my oval looks bigger than it is, but that's one great thing about ovals and halos. Ovals face up big and halos make any stone look big.

After years of drooling over the rings here on pricescope I'm glad that my ring is one of my favorites here too. I still dream of some day having a Mark Morrell piece, but even if I never get one, at least I can see them on Pricescope.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. :appl: :appl: :appl:

shai_lopez611

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a difference! Love it. It looks like a different diamond too. Congrats.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I haven't seen many oval halos and yours is beautiful. I like the whole set.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gorgeous - i just love ovals because they are so unique!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the plain shank with the pave halo!!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring!! What is your ring size?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about that ring/ stack! Just gorgeous! I love how you have the plain shank and double claw prongs + that eternity band at the bottom...JUST PERFECTION!!! This is my favorite stack on PS! :appl: :love: :love:

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
I don't typically love halos but this one is absolutely stunning! I love the bands that you have paired it with as well. Enjoy!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
It's really beautiful and it looks lovely on you:) I am in the very beginning stages of the halo process myself - no upgrade (my center diamond is already 1.5 carats on my 3.5 size finger), but a re-design into a round halo.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is 2.5 years old. :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results