shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF 2 carat ACA in Vatche U-113 - Take Two!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
She’s here! If you haven’t seen any of my previous posts, the quick recap is that I purchased an I color ACA and loved everything about it except the color. So I found this H color diamond, quickly purchased it, and I’m thrilled that I did! The color is definitely better for me and it’s compeltely eye clean. Can’t wait to start seeing it in different lighting. It’s a cloudy day so my photos aren’t the best but they’re good enough for now! Thanks to everyone for your help and support!

2.017 carats
H color
SI1
ACA
Loose size 5! Should have probably gone 4.75. Wedding band is Tiffany Embrace size 4.5.

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4066980.htm

Last edited:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!:clap::clap:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, stunning!

Super glad you're happy with your colour upgrade!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can definitely tell the color difference from the new pics! It looks gorgeous and I am so happy this worked out for you! :clap::clap:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I love the setting, too. Very nice. Enjoy!!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I can definitely tell the color difference from the new pics! It looks gorgeous and I am so happy this worked out for you! :clap::clap:

Oh yay!! So happy to hear you say that. Thank you!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!, that is a beautiful pair of rings! :love::clap:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh that is beautiful! Wear it in good health ❤️

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just perfect! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! :love: I'm so glad you followed your gut, I'm sure you will be much happier! :appl:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, @kal2021!!! Looks gorgeous! Glad you’re happy with your color upgrade. More pics please.

mchap

Rough_Rock
The ring is beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful white sparkler!

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Yep that H is sparkly white. It’s gorgeous. Love the setting. Enjoy your beauty.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful @kal2021.:love: A timeless and elegant classic. Wear in health and blingy joy.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! I love it paired with the Embrace! :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!! I'm a halo girl all the way, but there are PSers who make me adore solitaires. This is one of those times, because your set is just classic perfection.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ps. Can I be nosy and ask what the tcw of the embrace is? Ive been toying with getting an alternative wedding set with solitaire and eternity band, and these proportions are amazing.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous. Congratulations.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous set! I really love the H color ACA!:love: That wedding band has 8 pointers, and that's about the largest size band I like with solitaires of any size. It's just perfect!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@kal2021 - how are you settling in with the H color? Are you loving it? Are you satisfied with the color upgrade? Hope the girls are doing well.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
@kal2021 - how are you settling in with the H color? Are you loving it? Are you satisfied with the color upgrade? Hope the girls are doing well.

Yes, I am loving the H color! Would I someday want to go even higher in color? Sure, why not! But the H is definitely doing it for me in terms of not seeing the warmth anymore and I love the smaller table on this diamond. It also sparkles like crazy! So I'm happy! Thank you for the well wishes - my 4.5 year old tested positive for the flu today. Of course it's the first time she's ever had it, and now I have to do everything in my power to not get sick and to keep her away from the baby. Having a baby during cold/flu season is no joke!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Beautiful. :))

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I am loving the H color! Would I someday want to go even higher in color? Sure, why not! But the H is definitely doing it for me in terms of not seeing the warmth anymore and I love the smaller table on this diamond. It also sparkles like crazy! So I'm happy! Thank you for the well wishes - my 4.5 year old tested positive for the flu today. Of course it's the first time she's ever had it, and now I have to do everything in my power to not get sick and to keep her away from the baby. Having a baby during cold/flu season is no joke!
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear your 4.5 year old is sick with the flu. Audrey, right? Did I get her name right? Sorry if I got it wrong. I hope she gets better soon and gets through it like a champ.

I’m glad you love the H. I am loving mine as well. The longer I have it, I feel the more I love it. Enjoy it and hope to see more pics when your little one is better.

Take care!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results