shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF 2 carat ACA in Vatche U-113 - Take Two!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I am loving the H color! Would I someday want to go even higher in color? Sure, why not! But the H is definitely doing it for me in terms of not seeing the warmth anymore and I love the smaller table on this diamond. It also sparkles like crazy! So I'm happy! Thank you for the well wishes - my 4.5 year old tested positive for the flu today. Of course it's the first time she's ever had it, and now I have to do everything in my power to not get sick and to keep her away from the baby. Having a baby during cold/flu season is no joke!

I am so sorry that your little one has the flu! Hard to take care of a sick one and a new baby too! Hope how soon it passes and all is well again. The ring is just beautiful though and I really love it with your wedding band. I am so happy to hear how much you like it too - at least you have some beautiful sparklies to get you through this rough patch!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear your 4.5 year old is sick with the flu. Audrey, right? Did I get her name right? Sorry if I got it wrong. I hope she gets better soon and gets through it like a champ.

I’m glad you love the H. I am loving mine as well. The longer I have it, I feel the more I love it. Enjoy it and hope to see more pics when your little one is better.

Take care!

Yes Audrey! You’re so sweet to remember. Thank you for the well wishes. So glad you love your H as well!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry that your little one has the flu! Hard to take care of a sick one and a new baby too! Hope how soon it passes and all is well again. The ring is just beautiful though and I really love it with your wedding band. I am so happy to hear how much you like it too - at least you have some beautiful sparklies to get you through this rough patch!

Thanks so much for everything you said! Hoping it all passes very soon. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! So great that you love it!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! Your set looks awesome! Great color, great size, great setting, great wedding band! Knocked it out of the park there :appl: Congrats :appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love::love::love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@kal2021 I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your H stone. I finally settled on a H myself a while back and am very happy with the color. I hope your little one is feeling better!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone...nice upgrade!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your upgrade is beautiful @kal2021! :love:
I hope little Audrey is feeling better.

EEM

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! I was curious if you prefer to wear both wedding bands with your solitaire or do you feel like it's too much?

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I was curious if you prefer to wear both wedding bands with your solitaire or do you feel like it's too much?

Thanks! I rarely wear both bands. I like a more simple look for myself. ;-)

Reactions: EEM

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Classic and gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results