color
clarity

#TBT My New Tacori Sparkly

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Autumn!! It's gorgeous, and huge :love:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful Autumnovember! Enjoy it and wear it in good health although I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
hwooooo hoooooo!!!!! Now that is a honking gorgeous beauty if I ever saw one. Looks just PERFECT on you!!!! :appl:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
risingsun said:
Stunning ring!! Have you given us the stats yet?

I gave some...I don't know how to read the GIA certs in regards to depth, girdle, etc.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember said:
risingsun said:

I gave some...I don't know how to read the GIA certs in regards to depth, girdle, etc.

Have you told us the carat weight? That will do me just fine :D

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
That's one BIG BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND! :shock: So feminine too. :love:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
risingsun said:
Autumnovember said:
risingsun said:

I did but I'll post again for ya!

2.50 center stone. .90 carats around the band. F color. SI1 clarity. GIA certified. Platinum setting. Triple EX.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember said:
risingsun said:
Autumnovember said:
risingsun said:

I did but I'll post again for ya!

2.50 center stone. .90 carats around the band. F color. SI1 clarity. GIA certified. Platinum setting. Triple EX.

Thank you! It's a stunner!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS ring! Congrats on your engagement! I LOVE the setting and the matching band will make it such a divine set! =)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys 8)

I think we should host a party with all of our rings as our personal disco balls :love:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
JUST beautiful!!!!!!!! :appl:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember said:
beezygal said:
I totally understand that... but.. IT'S DANGEROUS! Be careful!!!

How are you keeping it clean? I need some suggestions. I want to buy a Jewel Jet to steam clean mine (when I get it...) and all my other jewellry.

:Up_to_something:

I haven't gotten it cleaned yet but I try not to get it wet...besides that nothing yet :( I'm still trying to figure that out. How much are the cleaners?

Do you take it off when you wash your hands then?

The cleaner is $100. Ebay is cheaper, around $80.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
Autumnovember said:
beezygal said:
I totally understand that... but.. IT'S DANGEROUS! Be careful!!!

How are you keeping it clean? I need some suggestions. I want to buy a Jewel Jet to steam clean mine (when I get it...) and all my other jewellry.

:Up_to_something:

I haven't gotten it cleaned yet but I try not to get it wet...besides that nothing yet :( I'm still trying to figure that out. How much are the cleaners?

Do you take it off when you wash your hands then?

The cleaner is $100. Ebay is cheaper, around $80.

I do :-o Fiance would KILL me if he knew that...but I don't do that in public bathrooms...I ask my friend to hold on to it and vice versa

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
hahah.. I can totally imagine myself doing it. Taking it off before washing my hands. My bf would also kill me.

I'm searching for safe ways to clean a pave ring. If you come across any, let me know! I'll let you know too. We're so anal about our rings. (and I don't even have mine yeT!!!) :lol:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
hahah.. I can totally imagine myself doing it. Taking it off before washing my hands. My bf would also kill me.

I'm searching for safe ways to clean a pave ring. If you come across any, let me know! I'll let you know too. We're so anal about our rings. (and I don't even have mine yeT!!!) :lol:

Hahahahahah love it :) It's almost yours!! I'm gonna have to to do some research regarding the cleaning..

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ! Love the setting !

Martin Commins

Rough_Rock
Amazing ring - detail is stunning. Is it possible to resize a ring with detail like this?

Su355

Rough_Rock

I was told to heat up some water and put the little jewelry brush in it. It softens the bristles. Then I rinse the rings and put them in the cap of my foam cleaner container. I let them soak while the brush is softening, then very gently clean each one with the very soft brush, rinse them, and dry them with a polishing cloth or eyeglass cleaning cloth. I have a halo split-shank with pave diamonds 3/4 of the way around, with a matching pave curved band. Works very well, and I’ve had it for 4 years. I clean it a couple of times a week, and use the pen cleaner for touch-ups. The cleaner is called Lavish. Here is a link: http://www.lavishjewelrycleaner.com/
Anyone know if this method is as safe as it seems?
Gorgeous Tacori ring, Autumnovember!
:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results