Brilliant_Rock
stunning! :love:

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
one word... HUGE!!!

congrats on the beautiful ring :lickout:

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful! I love all your photos. Congratulations on your engagement!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your engagement and gorgeous ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!! What a beautiful ring!!!! Holy moley!!!! It looks perfect on your finger!!!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
ahhhh!!! I've missed so much being away from the forums. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring, i love the intricacy of the setting. btw do you drive a mazda 3? we have the same car if you do! i recognized your steering wheel haha.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Its HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE!!! Love it! :love:

Congratulations. You deserve it after your huge wait!!!

I wish you great health and happiness to wear it!! :wavey:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!!!!!!!

And yes, I do drive a mazda 3 :D

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your engagement ring is gorgeous! I love your beautiful Tacori setting--the profile is absolutely amazing.

LRISR

Rough_Rock
YAY!! Congrats!! I've been following your story and the agonizing wait and was hoping to see a post from you! It's lovely and HUGE!!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
AN-

I love your Tacori setting it is beautiful :love: It was definately worth the wait :appl:

Congrats and enjoy =)

LM

MrsDubDeez

Rough_Rock
Trade
Omg, what a honker :love: :love: :love: I love the prongs on your ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much guys.

I'm getting more used to it and I'm trying to stop being "shy" wearing it....not sure if that makes sense but I was very very shy about it at first

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
LRISR said:
YAY!! Congrats!! I've been following your story and the agonizing wait and was hoping to see a post from you! It's lovely and HUGE!!

Thank you!! The wait was awfully agonizing, that is for sure!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember said:
Thanks so much guys.

I'm getting more used to it and I'm trying to stop being "shy" wearing it....not sure if that makes sense but I was very very shy about it at first

I know what you mean. Even though I don't have my ring yet, I'm scared of wearing it and showing people once I'm engaged.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
Autumnovember said:
Thanks so much guys.

I know what you mean. Even though I don't have my ring yet, I'm scared of wearing it and showing people once I'm engaged.

Yeah! I'm so much more aware of how my hand is positioned at all times. Don't wanna seem like I'm purposely putting it a certain way to show it off...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember said:
beezygal said:
Autumnovember said:
Thanks so much guys.

Yeah! I'm so much more aware of how my hand is positioned at all times. Don't wanna seem like I'm purposely putting it a certain way to show it off...

lol.. yes... You've been taking too many pictures for PS. If you show it here, it's ok, if you show it like that in real life, people might think you're showing it off. :lol:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
Autumnovember said:
beezygal said:
Autumnovember said:
Thanks so much guys.

lol.. yes... You've been taking too many pictures for PS. If you show it here, it's ok, if you show it like that in real life, people might think you're showing it off. :lol:

I almost drove off the road the other day...I was too busy staring at the little disco ball dots it had scattered all over the car from the sun haaaaa

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I totally understand that... but.. IT'S DANGEROUS! Be careful!!!

How are you keeping it clean? I need some suggestions. I want to buy a Jewel Jet to steam clean mine (when I get it...) and all my other jewellry.

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! :love:

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Autumn! So happy for you! :appl:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
I totally understand that... but.. IT'S DANGEROUS! Be careful!!!

How are you keeping it clean? I need some suggestions. I want to buy a Jewel Jet to steam clean mine (when I get it...) and all my other jewellry.

:Up_to_something:

I haven't gotten it cleaned yet but I try not to get it wet...besides that nothing yet :( I'm still trying to figure that out. How much are the cleaners?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Autumnovember said:
Thank you ladies!!!!!!!

And yes, I do drive a mazda 3 :D

It's absolutely stunning and SO worth the wait!

Zoom, zoom!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!! Have you given us the stats yet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results