shape
carat
color
clarity

my new superbcert upgrade...it gorgeous and mind/eyeclean!! YAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow I can''t wait to see that...fishtail pave and split prongs?! YUM! :)

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow I can''t wait to see the finished product...split prongs and pave....I''ve always loved Kayla''s ring too. It will look gorgeous! You''ve inspired me....I love your wedding band.....I''m considering getting a band like that as a wedding band too! I don''t know if the .7 pointers will "hang" over my finger though (my finger size is 2.25).

*drool*

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is going to be gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
If I thought I could pull off the bling it''s exactly what I would want
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh slammie that sounds great.
I can''t wait to see the finished product. It''s going to be amazing.

primo

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I love your ring, but what I am interested in, is your band. I would like a eternity band just like that, how many ct.''s is your band and what size.

reena

Ideal_Rock
that.

is going to be AMAZING slammie!!!!
36.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock

Reena,

I know you don’t have the pics..but how do you like your ring???? I bet it’s drop dead Gorgeous!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
10.gif
Do you find yourself staring at it all day? Okay, 11 more days….we’re dying here!! Hope your interviews are going well! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you
36.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks! you''re so nice! i love the ring--leon did a great job. i could not be happier.

but I''M the one holding my breath waiting for YOUR pictures. when will you get the ring back? (did you say already?)

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/4/2004 3
6.gif
6.gif
4 PM
Author: primo
Hi,

I love your ring, but what I am interested in, is your band. I would like a eternity band just like that, how many ct.''s is your band and what size.
Hi Primo,
Thanks! My band is not an eternity band, it is a custom made shared prong, diamond band comprised of eight 0.07 ideal cut melees. So the total ct weight is 0.56, the size is 4.75. It has a very low profile enabling it to fit under and fit flush with my e-ring. 8 diamonds were used to give the appearance of an eternity but not enough to stretch halfway down the band – it stops at approximately the 9:30 and 2:30 positions. This makes it really comfortable, since my pinkie and middle fingers are only in contact with the plain platinum. Hope that helps!!
35.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock

Remember…pictures from ALL angles, ok? Heehee…otherwise I may come to live in your basement.

31.gif
It won’t be ready until the beginning of December....=(. BUT, at least I stop obsessing over the setting design and start focusing on work!
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results