shape
carat
color
clarity

My new stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hallo ''long time lurker''! :)

i love your ring and pendant! and i have always loved the ''three stones either side'' setting; a girlfriend of mine had this as her engagement ring some years ago and it was a gorgeous antique setting with the most beautiful, deep amethyst i''ve ever seen, and i fell in love with that style then. so i love your engagement ring and wouldn''t change a thing about it!

your pendant is equally gorgeous! (how *do* all you ladies come up with so many gorgeous pieces of jewelry??)

i''m sure it''s a knockout when you wear them together!

lucky girl :)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bling! Love the pendant too!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I love your new set! Sounds like you ended up with the good side of this deal- new ring, plus sentimental stone in a pendant. Score
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That is GORGEOUS - absolutely beautiful stone and beautiful ring
30.gif
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 1:18:21 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Your rings (and pendant) are beautiful!!! I''m a 4.5 too! :)
Haha, skinny finger ladies quit your bragging! lol, I am just jealous
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning new stone, incredible arrows!!! The bezel pendant turned out great too, I''m so glad you were able to keep that stone. I''d love to see what the profile of the bezel setting looks like. Do you have any pics?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Your pieces are totally stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ilovedogs

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks everyone for the nice words. I was really starting to think my rings were not that great but I am starting to have a new found appreciation for them so thanks! I was just married 06.07.08 so still getting use to wearing a band.

Yes, I will post more shots of the bezel.....I just need to take more. Which I will, but after American Idol, my vice:)

eyue

Rough_Rock
Please do not change a thing! The side stones add interest and bring out the center stone, not to mention makes the whole thing look bigger! The milgrain detail gives an antique feel without being too ornate. And your WB is a perfect complement. Love your set! Oh, and your pendant aint that bad either. :)

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
beautiful set!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You have such a classy collection! I love the side view of the ring! Gorgeous stone too.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
lovely set and beautiful pendant!

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Gorgeous!
30.gif
I LOVE them all!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:32:55 PM
Author: ilovedogs
Wow, thanks everyone for the nice words. I was really starting to think my rings were not that great but I am starting to have a new found appreciation for them so thanks! I was just married 06.07.08 so still getting use to wearing a band.

Yes, I will post more shots of the bezel.....I just need to take more. Which I will, but after American Idol, my vice:)
Have no worries your ring is seriously beautiful!! Yay, I can''t wait to see your new pics of the bezel!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love your ering and your pendant. Just gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results