shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring! Micro pave band with .831 ACA stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really beautiful!
36.gif
Enjoy!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Excellent choice.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 11:29:14 AM
Author: dtnyc
Gorgeous stone and lovely setting- a wonderful combination- the setting really flatters the stone.

I would advise saving up for the matching band as well- you said that you have a channel set band though- what size are those stones? could you have that channel-set band milgrained so it would complement this ring more?
I''ll attach a photo of my channel set band later tonight. But no, it doesn''t look right to me. It sets up much higher than the new ring and is much more substantial. I originally thought they were 5 pointers, but I think they are actually 6 pointers now that I think about it. The eternity ring is a total 1.5 carat.

My original wedding band is a Diana band that has platinum in the middle, milligrain edge against the platinum on 18k gold on either side. It is wider than my eternity band, and a great ring, but it just doesn''t work either since it is fairly wide.

I''ll show off some photos of those rings later tonight.

So far, especially after getting input for everyone - I think I''m leaning toward saving for the micro pave band that WF sells as the band to match this setting. It seem really "princess" like to me, and that''s a sweet look that I like.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 9:25:11 AM
Author: cinnamon013

Ellen - this is a stone you recommended I consider.
I remember! I''m so glad you love it, it''s a beauty.
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats - that is a beautiful ring!!

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Looks beautiful!

1.gif

By the way, I agree w/ Dee*Jay. Buy a plain WG band for now (they''re dirt cheap); that''ll hold you over until you can indulge in the matching band from WF. Perfect!

-J

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a beautiful ring!
1.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
That''s such a beautiful ring~ I love its delicate look!
Congrats
1.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
1.gif

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Exactly what I would choose, and I''m picky!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty ring! Don''t you just love micropave settings? Lovely stone, lovely ring, and lovely hand... You have it all! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love that setting. BTW-another vote for the matching band in due time
2.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''m waiting for the matching band! With all the pave on this ring, other platinum looks too dark against it. My eternity band sits too high and my wedding band is too wide. I''ll post pictures once my hubby decides to buy the matching one.

I''m off now for an eight day work trip! Everyone take care - and thanks for the compliments on the ring. It is a beauty.

35.gif

Autumn Dreams

Rough_Rock
Cinnamon - this is really pretty.
36.gif
Would you mind posting a side picture of this? I just want to see a better shot of the head.

togal

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is stunning. It looks much larger than .83. Good job!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring.......*S* You just cant go wrong with an ACA!!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 10:33:59 AM
Author: Autumn Dreams
Cinnamon - this is really pretty.
36.gif
Would you mind posting a side picture of this? I just want to see a better shot of the head.
Some side view photos as requested. Keep in mind I''m in my hotel room, so lighting, backgrounds, etc. are limited to what I can accomplish on hand. I also don''t have any software handy to make them smaller, so I am using Paint to open and save them as smaller files.

ALSO, taking pictures of the head is very hard!

See what you think of these close ups to give you a better idea of what the Legato head looks like.

IMG_1419 small.JPG

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
#2 view

IMG_1417 small.JPG

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
#3 view

IMG_1426 small.JPG

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Next to the last one - so hard to photograph...

IMG_1415 small.JPG

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Last one - I hope this helped...

Look on the WF page and you''ll get a good picture as well. They show a princess cut, but as you can see, they also use this head for rounds.

IMG_1431 small.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
cinnamon013, your new ring is gorgeous! I love the pave setting and you can''t go wrong with an ACA diamond from WF! YUM!
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I''m generally not much of a pave fan, but I like yours. It is about that beautiful solitaire diamond, and I bet it sparkles like crazy. Very nice. Yes, a matching band would be worth the wait.
36.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous ring
30.gif
!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous Cinnamon! It looks perfect on your hand. I just love that setting as well.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love the micro pave!

Autumn Dreams

Rough_Rock
ooooh! Thank you so much for posting those side shots. The head is so pretty in your pic''s. Did WF make this custom for you? I really, really love it. Enjoy your new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results