shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new RHR!! Double Halo Yellow Diamond Ring!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! Congratulations and wear it in good health! (Oh and your e-ring is SO gorgeous, too!)

byrdgirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Wintotty - currently trying to make a decision on the Tiffany soleste (or custom made - doesn't have to be from Tiffany) for my ering and I really, really love your RHR! I know this post is almost a year old but I wanted to ask you - what ring size are you? I'm just trying to get a gauge for finger coverage with this ring and yours is absolutely perfect and I want mine to be just like yours!!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
byrdgirl|1330365019|3135672 said:
Hi Wintotty - currently trying to make a decision on the Tiffany soleste (or custom made - doesn't have to be from Tiffany) for my ering and I really, really love your RHR! I know this post is almost a year old but I wanted to ask you - what ring size are you? I'm just trying to get a gauge for finger coverage with this ring and yours is absolutely perfect and I want mine to be just like yours!!

Thanks!!

Actually I'm wearing this ring right now since my ER left for GOG so it can be sold as consignment......until someone buys my ring/diamond this little yellow guy will have to serve as my ER. :tongue:

Ring size is 6.5, my finger size is 6.....so it is a little too big and spins a little. If this was my permanent ER, I would've sized to 6, but this is really my RHR so I decided to keep it as is!

Good luck deciding on your ring!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Breathtaking! My jaw is on the floor!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Win, are you really selling your Leon????!!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle said:

What????

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
luv2sparkle|1330437864|3136305 said:

Yes.......... :oops: :oops:

I want to get the AVR instead of AVC..............I just like the Round shape better than the cushion/square shape.
I was initially just going to trade it in, but people here advised to consign at GOG since the diamond price almost doubled since I got this AVC......

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I'm excited to see your next stunning ing!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we need to trade! :naughty:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There is another thread asking about DBL rings, this one should definitely go in that folder as this is serious DBL eye candy!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
those are gorgeous rings!!!

Titan

Rough_Rock
I'm coming out of several months of lurkdom to say that you have amazing taste - both in your original ering and the new halo ring. Congrats! I just bought an OEC after a long time of thinking I wanted an AVC. I found a basic round appeals to me much more than a round-square hybrid shape. Best wishes on the hunt for your new stone/ring, I'm sure whatever you end up with will be beautiful. Whoever snaps up your old ring is luckyyyy!

And lovely photos, btw.

SultryBlue

Rough_Rock
I love, love, love your ring. I'm contemplating commissioning a similar Fancy Yellow Diamond Ring just like yours!! Any suggestions as to the stone or setting?? Any knowledge regarding cost would be appreciated.... Actually, I think your ring is perfection!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
P E R F E C T I O N !! :love: :love: :love: :love:

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite!!! :love:
Love the ring from top to bottom, left to right! So Gorgeous!

csand13

Rough_Rock
Do you know what type of pave this is considered? Micro vs french vs...?

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
did your ering sell? i can't see it on GOG. also please please please tell me where you got your wedding band??? and what the tats are. its fantastic

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
*faints* That ring is spectacular. I particularly like the contrast of the ice-white halo with the lemon colour. It's STUNNING! :love: :love: :love:

himni

Shiny_Rock
hippi_pixi|1366116904|3427969 said:
did your ering sell? i can't see it on GOG. also please please please tell me where you got your wedding band??? and what the tats are. its fantastic

Yes please tell us where you got your wedding band it's so pretty and classy

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
WOW OH WOW!!!!
Both of your rings are AMAZING!!!!
:love:

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this old thread got pushed up, well the ring is still beautiful......but beautifully sitting in my jewelry box since I got my IDJ eternity band for my right hand. So I'm planning to sell it at DB or somewhere...... I'd rather have someone enjoy the ring than have it sit in my jewelry box anyway.... :wink2:

SultryBlue

Rough_Rock
What/Where is DB? a website? store? I love your ring

Slimmy

Rough_Rock
hi wintotty. Both of those rings are exquisite and i agree that the DBL work is top notch. I was curious as to where you got the other ring made from as I really like that one as well?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring. I especially loved the picture of you wearing it. You have commercial worthy hands!! I love the double pave around a colored stone. That ring is just so FABULOUS!!!! Love it. Makes me want a yellow diamond too!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!! Looks just like the Tiffany Soleste! Good luck with the sale!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results