shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new reset by Victor

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ooooh I was wondering if this belonged to a PSer. I saw it on his instagram. I LOVE how you made it your own! I think I would be too chicken to mess with one of his designs.

Cute pup :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, you changed from one Victor setting to another! Both are gorgeous, but this one really is unique and pretty!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh I was wondering if this belonged to a PSer. I saw it on his instagram. I LOVE how you made it your own! I think I would be too chicken to mess with one of his designs.

Cute pup :love:
Thanks starrysim! Actually it was Victor who suggested adding cathedral shoulders to the Adriana. I chose the band design I liked. I found him extremely easy to work with and open to ideas.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh its beautiful! Such a stunning basket and it looks gorgeous on your hand! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, you changed from one Victor setting to another! Both are gorgeous, but this one really is unique and pretty!
I did! The “old” setting, also made by Victor was modified from one of his designs. As you remember I bought it preloved. It was a beautiful and well crafted ring, but it was extremely low set. The culet actually rested on the top of my finger. I also like to see the sides of my stone in profile which I couldn’t in that setting. I actually think my OEC preforms better with the openess of this new setting. I love it, it’s me! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love your reset!!! The cathedral shoulders make it SO much more attractive to me!!! :love::love::love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love your reset!!! The cathedral shoulders make it SO much more attractive to me!!! :love::love::love:
I agree, the cathedral shoulders add an elegant element to the overall design. She’s pretty from all angles to my eyes :P2
Thank you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W:kiss2:W! Gorgeous.:appl: Amazbling ring indeed. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Congratulations @Bonfire. Your ring is a masterpiece. :kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@arkieb1 Thank you :wavey:

@missy. Thank you Miss missy! You are always so sweet and kind!

@mrs-b Thank you K, I really love how she turned out! I can’t wait to see your new ring. I love all of your amazing jewelry journeys! :P2

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shut the front door Bonfire!!!! I LOVE this setting so much!! A long time ago I asked Victor about the head of this ring but my stone was too small for him to make it work. It's my favorite, so elegant, a beautiful twist to a solitaire, and just darn beautiful! I love the shoulders you decided on too. It's gorgeous, congratulations on a masterpiece!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shut the front door Bonfire!!!! I LOVE this setting so much!! A long time ago I asked Victor about the head of this ring but my stone was too small for him to make it work. It's my favorite, so elegant, a beautiful twist to a solitaire, and just darn beautiful! I love the shoulders you decided on too. It's gorgeous, congratulations on a masterpiece!!!
Double shut the front door!! This means EVERYTHING to me! We are truly bling buddies and I owe it all to you! :kiss2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow! This is a perfect reset - I love the Adriana with cathedral shoulders. Your Divine Miss M looks glorious in all the pictures, she is a total beauty :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow! This is a perfect reset - I love the Adriana with cathedral shoulders. Your Divine Miss M looks glorious in all the pictures, she is a total beauty :love:
Thank you, I really appreciate the sweet compliments! Yeah my Divine Miss M is steppin’ up her game! :lol-2:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful, and it looks lovely on your hand as well. I love the photo with your sweet fur baby.

ymmv23

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! Especially the 3rd to last photo with all the colors :love: I've recently become obsessed with OEC

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! Like it was made for your stone. Did he match the melee to your stone in terms of color and oec?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@luv2sparkle Thanks luv! :wavey:

@ymmv23. Thank you. The colors OECs pick up from their surroundings are stunning!

@nala. Thanks nala! It was made for my stone! ;)2 :lol-2: Victor used single cuts for the melee and they are in the G-H color range.

Last edited:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling buddies forevah :cool2:!!!! I've thought about Divine Miss M a lot and she is just so dreamy. Now in her new home she's just spectacular and so delicious :roll2:.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling buddies forevah :cool2:!!!! I've thought about Divine Miss M a lot and she is just so dreamy. Now in her new home she's just spectacular and so delicious :roll2:.
LIKE LIKE LIKE {{HUG!!}}

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunner!!! Definitely ogled it on instagram and I’m so glad we get extra photos here!

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
Oh me oh my - it’s gorgeous Bonfire!! Just like wearing a beautiful flower on your finger, love it!:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results