shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pendant from Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear that you had a great experience with Whiteflash! I love that pendant design and the diamond you chose is fantastic!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE are the shots? You must have it by now! Give em up, Ktn!!! We neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed pictures!
2.gif
11.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Well I got my pendant this morning an I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The design, craftsmanship, and stone are amazing!!

I am just so excited I don''t know what to say!!

Here are just a couple of pics. The weather is not great for pics today...maybe more tomorrow along with neck shot.

KT

openbox1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
flower pic

flower11.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Best heart pic I could get

hearts01.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
And some arrows...

arrows01.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now...

I really love this pendant. I had wanted a solitaire pendant for a while and I have to say this is the best setting I have ever seen. I love the way it flows and the little surprises on the sides. It truly enhances the beauty of an already gorgeous stone!!It is the most amazing design, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a pendant!!

I promise more pics tomorrow!!!

KT

sideflower.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
garsh she's big!
awesome kt
36.gif
i'll be looking forward to more pics!

btw....great 'hearts' pic! that is one of the things that i loooooove about this pendant.... that you can still see the hearts!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG your pendant is beautiful. It is huge. I LOVE it. Irina you did such a fantastic job designing it. I hope to own this pendant one day too.
36.gif

Linda

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is so beautiful I don''t even know what to say! This will have to do for now:
30.gif
!!! I can''t wait to see neck shots!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! That is gorgeous! Beautiful design!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow weeeee, that is a beauty!!!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Ya killin'' me - come on - How about a neck shot!!!!!!

Scintillating...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
This pendant is a work of art. The stone could not be more eyeclean. It is gorgeous. I got to see it in person today. AMAZING!!!!! Look for the thread about the adventures of Al, KT, and Shay in Providence. You will find pics galore of this beauty.

shay

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is stunning!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Shay! Your making me blush!!
emembarrassed.gif

I do totally agree about the stone. It''s perfectly white and completely eye clean. I love it!!!

The adventure pics are so drool worthy!! Keep your eyes out for the thread, it will be coming real soon.

KT

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Just a little tease until the other thread is up....

Thanks to Alj for her amazing photography skills!!

ASK 3089-1.JPG

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
KT, this pendant is a work of art . . . it is on my list of things to buy . . .
emteeth.gif

Maybe the next Providence get-together . . . I will make my way down to meet you all. My parents live in North Attleboro so it is a short drive for me.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Hikerchick...my parents live in S. Attleboro and I grew up in N. Attleboro so I know it well!

I agree it is a work of art! You will be so very happy with it if you do get one!

KT

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2007 3:53:51 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Hikerchick...my parents live in S. Attleboro and I grew up in N. Attleboro so I know it well!

I agree it is a work of art! You will be so very happy with it if you do get one!

KT
Hey KT,
May I ask you how old you are (ignore the question if it is impolite or you don''t want to divulge)? I also lived in North Attleboro and went to North Attleboro High . . . we might even know people in common. what a coincidence.

I might put the pendant my birthday/christmas wish list this year.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Hikerchick, I am 30 years young!

I live in NA until I was 10 then we moved to RI. My mother wanted to leave before the ES mall went in since we lived right on S. Washington street. She was afraid it would create alot of traffic...which it did.

KT

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Well, if you had lived in N.A. you would have been in my sister''s class in school . . . :) and 2 years behind me.
The ES mall was bad for the first 2-3 years, not so bad now.
I will definitely try and make it to the next "hardware" party down that way, sounds like you guys had a blast.
Sorry for the thread hijack, back to that beautiful pendant of yours.

BTW, where are those pictures Alj?
emteeth.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgoeus, I can imagine that these pendants are going to be quite a hit around here! After a couple of years we''ll all have one!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results