jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all!

ariel144, the center stone is 9.9 x 7.78 x 4.93

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's AMAZING!!!!!

Cannot wait for you to receive this beauty and for handshots! just gorgeous!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! it reminds me a bit of one of the rings they found from the Titanic... love it!

:appl: :appl:

jbkhere|1436894105|3902717 said:
The ring will be here tomorrow! Vendor pics in the meantime :naughty:

Jogani

Rough_Rock
Trade
Beautiful stone, and a lovely setting!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you autumngems & missy! I'm still trying to decide on who to use to set. I think I'm leaning toward a local jeweler especially because I'm afraid of shipping. But I also like all the steps he'll do (sketch, rendering, CAD, mold) before production. I have a hard time visualizing with CAD so getting to do a mold (either wax or metal) ahead of time eases some anxiety for me.
I can't do rose gold (makes me itch) but I am considering high carat yellow gold (22k or 24k) what do you think?
Also - look at these sapphires! I've decided against doing it - but after I saw these earrings I'd considered doing a halo in french cut pink sapphires!

img_0390.jpg

img_6769.jpg
High carat gold would look amazing

tanealio

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I am definitely still very much madly in love with this ring :kiss2::kiss2:

I have a 2.2ct old pear diamond that I am hoping to have set similarly. Is there a post where you've shown more hand shots? Do you find that it's comfortable to wear? Also, do you find that the bezel made your stone look any smaller? Sorry for all of the questions, I just don't want to have it set and then not like it!

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 2.2ct old pear diamond that I am hoping to have set similarly. Is there a post where you've shown more hand shots? Do you find that it's comfortable to wear? Also, do you find that the bezel made your stone look any smaller? Sorry for all of the questions, I just don't want to have it set and then not like it!

No worries! Here’s the post with alllllll the pictures

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/old-cut-pears-three-stone-ring-made-by-sk.214720/

So comfortable to wear. DSS makes my stone looks smaller :lol-2: but no - I don’t feel like the bezel makes its smaller. Plus I really like having a bezel to protect the stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results