shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Mege Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pelican

Rough_Rock
Pixie, your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! I would love to someday have my own Leon ring.

I just got Chubb insurance for my own engagement ring last month and my quote was much higher than yours, even though my stone/setting is probably worth a bit less. I''m in LA County too, and the premium is $632.00 with no deductible. I''m not sure if this is because I''m located in a different section of LA (west hollywood) or because different agents get different rates. But thanks for the contact info of your agent - it may come in handy for me in the future!

Date: 8/21/2006 1:39:58 PM
Author: Pixie
I wanted to post some information on insurance for any of you interested. I''ve read about going through homeowners, Chubb, Jeweler''s Mutual, etc. on pricescope. Living in Southern California AND LA County, I''m probably subject to one of the highest premiums in the country. So, going through Allstate and my homeowner''s insurance, the quote was $967/year with $1K deductible. Then I got a quote from Jeweler''s Mutual. It was $606/year no deductible and $497/year with $1K deductible. My last quote from Chubb was $461/year no deductible. So it turns out that the policy that everyone thinks has the best program is the least expensive for me. Here''s the contact information of the person I worked with to get my Chubb policy. She was lightening fast and was the third agency listed on the Chubb website in my area. The first two agencies would not do standalone policies. I would definitely recommend these guys. I talked to her, she got a quote for me within 5 minutes, and she endorsed the policy the same afternoon. She says that they do standalone policies for jewelry all the time.

Debbie Meade

CM Meiers Co.

818-224-6100
2.gif
2.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2006 1:39:58 PM
Author: Pixie
I wanted to post some information on insurance for any of you interested. I''ve read about going through homeowners, Chubb, Jeweler''s Mutual, etc. on pricescope. Living in Southern California AND LA County, I''m probably subject to one of the highest premiums in the country. So, going through Allstate and my homeowner''s insurance, the quote was $967/year with $1K deductible. Then I got a quote from Jeweler''s Mutual. It was $606/year no deductible and $497/year with $1K deductible. My last quote from Chubb was $461/year no deductible. So it turns out that the policy that everyone thinks has the best program is the least expensive for me. Here''s the contact information of the person I worked with to get my Chubb policy. She was lightening fast and was the third agency listed on the Chubb website in my area. The first two agencies would not do standalone policies. I would definitely recommend these guys. I talked to her, she got a quote for me within 5 minutes, and she endorsed the policy the same afternoon. She says that they do standalone policies for jewelry all the time.

Debbie Meade
CM Meiers Co.
818-224-6100
THANKS I still love your ring and all it''s stats. But now insurance is what I need. Lovely to find this info while browsing in SMTR!

Hope you''re happily wearing your ring.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I can''t believe I missed this the first time! Your ring is BEAUTIFUL! Wow, leon is a true artists. I love the "bubble" bezels. It is such a playful touch. What a great gift!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Tacori...I missed this one too! How in the HECK did I do that??? It looks like Pixie hasn''t posted since August, but WOW that is a gorgeous ring!

bae7

Shiny_Rock
I missed this because it was just before I joined. Holy Mackeral!!! That is one beautiful ring. It looks huge on your tiny fingers. I also peeked at your ering - that''s no small diamond there! It is also gorgeous! You must be TOTALLY distracting at work - blinging them with both hands!!
1.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ring!!!!

How did I miss this as well?
30.gif

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Pixie! I found this post while looking for "Chubb" insurance. BEAUTIFUL RING!!! Of course..this is coming from someone who has the exact same ring as you (lurker who turned in her diamond a month after you). HEHE. Hope you are doing well! How''s baby #2 coming along?

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning....

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow, amazingly beautiful!!! leon''s rings are always so perfect. gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Pretty freakin stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results