shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Jeff White Imperial Malaya Garnet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Shimmer - I''ve only now just checked back into this thread, and holy WOW! What a gorgeous stone and setting!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
thanks for getting me to the thread Shimmer! Wow, your colored stone really looks amazing! And it look gorgeous in that setting as well!
gorgeous!!!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks LTP and jetmal! I know I promised to take more pics, and I have, I just haven''t gotten around to resizing. I''ll start a new thread in SMTR because I have group photos of my diamond jewelry (all 4 pieces
7.gif
)
. YAY!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 6:21:38 PM
Author: shimmer
Thanks LTP and jetmal! I know I promised to take more pics, and I have, I just haven''t gotten around to resizing. I''ll start a new thread in SMTR because I have group photos of my diamond jewelry (all 4 pieces
7.gif
)
. YAY!

I looked over there, nothing yet!

F5....F5....F5....F5....F5..........................................................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LS

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Shimmer that is an insanely beautiful stone and ring! The stone is simply AMAZING!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 11:36:13 PM
Author: shimmer
Here it is!!! Just for you, LS, my collection

HOLEEE MOLEEEE!!!
How did I miss that? Thank you for posting the link.

WOW your collection is gorgeous.

I
emlove.gif
the colour of the garnet.

LS

karencluff

Rough_Rock
This ring is so incredibly stunning. Very pretty. I would never guess that it is a garnet - the whiteflash pictures show a more traditional garnet that I imagine - its so neat that it changes from the lighter pink to the darker "cognac".

The setting is incredible - the colored stone makes it perfection!

I was directed here from your "collection" post - I am so impressed with this ring! (and your collection!)

Envy pervades me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results