Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My New IDJ Eternity Band!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
I finally got my IDJ eternity band and it is BETTER than I could have dreamed. It is PERFECT!!!

The stones are SO WHITE!!! I was worried that next to the ACA melee in my e-ring and my E color stone, that it wouldn't look good. I have been staring at it for days now and it looks just as white and sparkly (if not more) in ALL lighting. IDJ has honestly out done themselves. And as usual, Luann has been a doll!! I ordered the ring and it was ready a week later.

It's size 6.5
Made with 10 pointers, 21 stones, 2.10ctw
F-G
SI1 (completely eye clean---can not see ANYTHING!! Even looks clean with a loupe)
Perfectly cut stones--can even see arrows (thanks to the posters who taught me about them when I bought my Huggies!)
Set very low (I asked her to make it like Dani's)

As with my Huggies, It's upgradable. 100% of purchase price. I will eventually upgrade to one made w/25-30pointers :naughty:

Sorry about my photos. I tried but I just can't take GOOD photos! I will get a better camera soon and try again.
photoshoot7.jpg
photoshoot6.jpg
photoshoot3.jpg
photoshoot2.jpg
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
photoshoot4.jpg

And with my e-ring:
photoshoot1.jpg
photoshoot5.jpg

And with my IDJ 2ctw Huggies I got last month (also upgradeable).
These are all my post-PS purchases so far (after finding PS in Feb--I love it here!!!) :D
photoshoot8.jpg
 

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
6,521
Absolutely gorgeous! Isn't IDJ amazing?? I love them and I love their upgrade policy! I think you took some pretty amazing photos! The eternity band looks terrific with your ering!
 

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
6,183
NICE!!! Love it!!! Enjoy your new ring (I'm still lovin mine) ;))
 

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
2,469
Its gorgeous :love: such a perfect size, you may just have sold me on that style :cheeky: enjoy wearing it!
 

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
342
Yay!

lbbaber ~ your new eternity band looks beautiful, both alone and with your e-ring.
 

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
816
Beautiful! My IDJ wedding ring shipped today and I'm sooooo excited to get it.
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
22,039
Gorgeous lbbaber! I cant wait to contact them about a 7 stone with 20 pointers ...part of me is thinking I should contact them
now so if the 7 stone isnt in budget I can start thinking of what else I might want. Its for an 0ct birthday so I dont want to jump
the gun to much but dont want to wait till the last minute and find out its not in budget!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
tyty333|1306893768|2935001 said:
Gorgeous lbbaber! I cant wait to contact them about a 7 stone with 20 pointers ...part of me is thinking I should contact them now so if the 7 stone isnt in budget I can start thinking of what else I might want. Its for an 0ct birthday so I dont want to jump the gun to much but dont want to wait till the last minute and find out its not in budget!
Thank You!
Send them an email. Luann will respond quickly.I had originally gotten a quote for a 5 stone with 20 pointers but changed my mind and did the eternity band.The quote for the 5 stone was VERY reasonable!!!! The prices CAN NOT be beat and I can honestly say the quality is fantastic!!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
merilenda|1306892288|2934988 said:
Beautiful! My IDJ wedding ring shipped today and I'm sooooo excited to get it.
Thank you! I can't wait to see pics when you get yours :) I LOVE IDJ!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
OCmom3xboys|1306890817|2934960 said:
Yay!

lbbaber ~ your new eternity band looks beautiful, both alone and with your e-ring.

Thank you OCmom! Some day I will "grow" my eternity band so it will big like yours (and not just the baby version!) I do LOVE the profile of yours better than mine. U-prong is SOOOO pretty, but I will have to save that for my RHR---A 5 stone U-Prong I am working on :naughty:
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
mrswahs|1306890658|2934954 said:
Gorgeous! Congratulations :appl:
Thank you!! :D
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
Blackpaw|1306887495|2934907 said:
Its gorgeous :love: such a perfect size, you may just have sold me on that style :cheeky: enjoy wearing it!

Thank You so much!!! I looked through SO MANY threads and tried on SOOOOO MANY eternity bands before I got this one. It was a tough decision!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
minmin001|1306884983|2934858 said:
love it! so pretty! :bigsmile:
Thank you minmin!!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
Dani|1306884712|2934850 said:
NICE!!! Love it!!! Enjoy your new ring (I'm still lovin mine) ;))

Thank You Dani! Your thread with your eternity band is what pushed me to finally order. I told Luann I want it *exactly* like yours :D Some day *soon* I will upgrade it like you did too :love:
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
yennyfire|1306883374|2934828 said:
Absolutely gorgeous! Isn't IDJ amazing?? I love them and I love their upgrade policy! I think you took some pretty amazing photos! The eternity band looks terrific with your ering!
Thank you for the compliment. I can't quite figure out how to get the stones to focus. I really tried with this ring bc it is *SO* pretty. My pictures do not do it justice. IDJ is FANTASTIC!
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
20,748
That is the *perfect* complement to your Ering :sun:

Congrats! :appl:
 

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
342
lbbaber|1306894712|2935015 said:
OCmom3xboys|1306890817|2934960 said:
Yay!

lbbaber ~ your new eternity band looks beautiful, both alone and with your e-ring.

Thank you OCmom! Some day I will "grow" my eternity band so it will big like yours (and not just the baby version!) I do LOVE the profile of yours better than mine. U-prong is SOOOO pretty, but I will have to save that for my RHR---A 5 stone U-Prong I am working on :naughty:
A 5 stone u-prong will be pretty :appl:
 

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
1,065
Beautiful Ring!!! So...are their 5-stones upgradeable like the eternities and huggies??? 'Cause, I may be able to swing a 5stone easier than an eternity (I've got BIG fingers).... :D
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
32,060
congrats lbbaber! that's a beautiful eternity! .. :love: :appl:
 

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
5,550
Woohoooo, you got it! And it looks spectacular with your beautiful e-ring! Thankyou so much for posting your pics, I'm also in negotiations with IDJ about an eternity for a RHR and I'm also a size 6.5, so am thrilled to see how gorgeous yours looks! Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
beautiful purchases- all of them! It looks like IDJ is great to work with and really makes some stunners!!! :bigsmile:
 

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
752
lbbaber|1306894220|2935008 said:
tyty333|1306893768|2935001 said:
Gorgeous lbbaber! I cant wait to contact them about a 7 stone with 20 pointers ...part of me is thinking I should contact them now so if the 7 stone isnt in budget I can start thinking of what else I might want. Its for an 0ct birthday so I dont want to jump the gun to much but dont want to wait till the last minute and find out its not in budget!
Thank You!
Send them an email. Luann will respond quickly.I had originally gotten a quote for a 5 stone with 20 pointers but changed my mind and did the eternity band.The quote for the 5 stone was VERY reasonable!!!! The prices CAN NOT be beat and I can honestly say the quality is fantastic!!

lbbaber- that eternity looks smashing, especially when paired with your ering! Congratulations! You must be so excited to wear it! I'm still wearing my huggies nearly everyday and love them so much! Are you enjoying yours? If you don't mind, could you share how much you were quoted for this eternity band? I'm thinking of one but don't want to bug Luann if it's not in the ballpark range I'm thinking. Thanks for sharing your pictures!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
Yssie|1306895554|2935032 said:
That is the *perfect* complement to your Ering :sun:

Congrats! :appl:
Thank you Yssie! Finding a ring to complement this e-ring was a challenge. I didnt want my wedding band to 'match' the band on the e-ring. I knew I wanted something more substantial. I think it worked out well :) I also like that I can wear it alone!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
Cozystitches|1306896777|2935056 said:
Beautiful Ring!!! So...are their 5-stones upgradeable like the eternities and huggies??? 'Cause, I may be able to swing a 5stone easier than an eternity (I've got BIG fingers).... :D
I am not sure about 5 stones but I am willing to bet that they are. Their Huggies, eternity bands, and their studs are--and these are non-certified stones. I cant think of another place that lets someone upgrade melee. It's a great deal if you ask me!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
Dancing Fire|1306902369|2935146 said:
congrats lbbaber! that's a beautiful eternity! .. :love: :appl:
Thank you DF!!! :)
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
DandiAndi|1306926288|2935260 said:
Woohoooo, you got it! And it looks spectacular with your beautiful e-ring! Thankyou so much for posting your pics, I'm also in negotiations with IDJ about an eternity for a RHR and I'm also a size 6.5, so am thrilled to see how gorgeous yours looks! Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Yay!! I can't wait to see yours! IDJ has been doing some remarkable work lately. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about them!
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
Amys Bling|1306929078|2935280 said:
beautiful purchases- all of them! It looks like IDJ is great to work with and really makes some stunners!!! :bigsmile:
Thank You Amy!! I am so happy to have found PS and IDJ. Dont get me wrong, I love my WF e-ring too but the prices are SOOOO hard to beat at IDJ when the quality is so good!
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.

New posts

Top