shape
carat
color
clarity

My New IDJ Eternity Band!

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful eternity ring :appl: Congrats!!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
jill_s|1306958269|2935589 said:
lbbaber- that eternity looks smashing, especially when paired with your ering! Congratulations! You must be so excited to wear it! I'm still wearing my huggies nearly everyday and love them so much! Are you enjoying yours? If you don't mind, could you share how much you were quoted for this eternity band? I'm thinking of one but don't want to bug Luann if it's not in the ballpark range I'm thinking. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Thank You!!! I can not stop looking at my ring finger now. It sparkles so much and it is so white and clean!!! I still wear the huggies *every* day!!! I do love them and now I am working on getting small studs for my 2nd hole to wear with them . I just heard that IDJ does upgrades on their studs too---so it looks like I am going through them again :D

The eternity band was a little over 1,800 for 2.10ctw and 14k WG. Keep in mind that this ring can be made with 5 pointers, 7 pointers, 10,15,20,25, 30, and more. Its nice that its upgradeable. Start out where you are comfy and then trade up. I also like i
t bc I am worried about my finger size growing. If the heat makes it swell too much this summer, i will do an upgrade and make it a larger size and then use sizing beads. Before I heard that they were upgradeable, I had debated getting a 3/4 band in case it needed resized.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lbbaber|1306972983|2935785 said:
The eternity band was a little over 1,800 for 2.10ctw and 14k WG. Keep in mind that this ring can be made with 5 pointers, 7 pointers, 10,15,20,25, 30, and more. Its nice that its upgradeable. Start out where you are comfy and then trade up. I also like i
t bc I am worried about my finger size growing. If the heat makes it swell too much this summer, i will do an upgrade and make it a larger size and then use sizing beads. Before I heard that they were upgradeable, I had debated getting a 3/4 band in case it needed resized.

:errrr: Why, oh WHY did you tell me this??? :errrr: Must save more $$$$ :$$): I Want an eternity band...especially now that I know it's all upgradeable....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: :appl: I think it looks great with your e-ring, too! I honestly like that size and smaller with an e-ring and the larger ones to wear as stand-alone. That was a great price, too!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Cozystitches|1306982099|2935919 said:
lbbaber|1306972983|2935785 said:

:errrr: Why, oh WHY did you tell me this??? :errrr: Must save more $$$$ :$$): I Want an eternity band...especially now that I know it's all upgradeable....

Start small and then trade up! The ring I got can be made with even 5 pointers for alot cheaper than what I paid (even though my price was a STEAL!!!). They also have MANY other styles. I have nothing but good things to say about IDJ!! If it wasnt for them I would still be saving for my huggies, but bc of their prices I was able to get the Huggies AND the eternity---and HONESTLY, the quality of my stones are TO DIE FOR! I figured it CANT be this good at such low prices but it is! Just make sure you tell them you are a PSer ;-) It matters!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1306983058|2935934 said:
Beautiful!!! :love: :appl: I think it looks great with your e-ring, too! I honestly like that size and smaller with an e-ring and the larger ones to wear as stand-alone. That was a great price, too!
Thank you Diamond seeker!!! I agree about the size with my e-ring. When I trade up it will be worn as a RHR and then I'll find a new wedding band! Fun Fun!

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
its beautiful!!!!! i was emailing back and fourth to luann about an eternity band with 10 pointers and i am a 6.75, when i pulled up this post I KNEW that first picture looked familiar, she emailed it to me showing me an example!! IT IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL and I am one jealous fellow pricescoper! Hopefully I will make up my mind and have one soon!! CONGRATS!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
At risk of sounding completely in the dark, what does IDJ stand for?

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IDJ = IDJewelry :D

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
whitneyc|1307142726|2937259 said:
its beautiful!!!!! i was emailing back and fourth to luann about an eternity band with 10 pointers and i am a 6.75, when i pulled up this post I KNEW that first picture looked familiar, she emailed it to me showing me an example!! IT IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL and I am one jealous fellow pricescoper! Hopefully I will make up my mind and have one soon!! CONGRATS!

Whitney, I hope you end up getting it. You wont regret it. I have had it a week now and I still cant get over how beautiful it came out. The stones are AMAZING and the metal work is so clean. It is honestly PERFECT. The 1st pic I posted was the glamour shot she gave me when she mailed it to me (which is why the picture is actually good-lol).

I have to say that usually in life I say "you get what you pay for" and I dont like to look for 'bargains' bc I believe that when the price is 'too good to be true', it usually is too good to be true....I was even a little afraid to order this bc the price really was that good. I debated for quite a while about going with another PS vendor that sells branded melee. I finally decided to give them a try bc I was so pleased with my IDJ huggies. I am SOOOOOOO happy that I did. No regrets. I got an AMAZING ring at an AMAZING price.

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like you really scored! :appl: Enjoy it, its beautiful.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds so fabulous! I've emailed IDJ several times now over the last weeks about putting a deposit on an eternity, and I haven't been getting timely replies, if any at all. I'm pretty disappointed and feel ready to pack it in and buy elsewhere, but your pics make me think it's worth persisting with IDJ! It looks so perfect!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou bethprov!

DandiAndi, I know what you mean about the emails...she seems VERY busy right now. Usually she answers my emails within hours. I asked for a quote for my next project and she said it would be best to just call her. When I am ready to pull the trigger, I probably will just give her a call next time. I wouldn't have been comfortable doing that at 1st but this will be my 3rd purchase with her in 3 months so I dont mind just calling now. I can understand why people want it all in email though---so convenient and its a record of what was said. I hope it works out for you!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the reassurance hon, I'm sure that's the case. I'm in Australia so phonecalls are a bit more trickey re. time (and cost!). I'll persist via email!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results