shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new heart ring with Yellow Diamonds

I love, love, love your ring!
The yellow, the white, all the wonderful shapes within a heart.
It must just sparkle like crazy.
And, I soooo understand being a jewelry nut among the regular folk. They don't get us, do they?

I love, love, love your ring!
The yellow, the white, all the wonderful shapes within a heart.
It must just sparkle like crazy.
And, I soooo understand being a jewelry nut among the regular folk. They don't get us, do they?
Thanks so much! I love your ring too! And we just must be a special bunch. Lol!

Wowzer!!! What a stunning statement piece! :love::love::love: I'm loving your collection....don't keep anything hidden! Show it all off!!! :appl:

Wow, the workmanship on that ring is impressive.

I love it!

Your ring is just beautiful! :love: I am working on a light yellow right now! Like you, I started loving gems and jewelry as a young girl! PS is the perfect place to be to enjoy our mutual hobby!

Wow, the profile is stunning!

So pretty! :kiss2:

Your ring is just beautiful! :love: I am working on a light yellow right now! Like you, I started loving gems and jewelry as a young girl! PS is the perfect place to be to enjoy our mutual hobby!
Well I can't wait to see what you come up with! Hopefully you will post a finished product soon. I love seeing all your pieces.

Well I can't wait to see what you come up with! Hopefully you will post a finished product soon. I love seeing all your pieces.

You are so sweet, and the feeling is mutual! We are close to doing the CADs, so it will be a couple of months before the ring is ready!

I love this ring. It's beautiful, clever and fun, all at the same time. You must get so many compliments on it. Enjoy.

Very pretty, love that it's domed!

That is probally the coolest thing I have seen ! ;)2

It's so pretty and unique, what a special ring! I love hearts!

It's so pretty and unique, what a special ring! I love hearts!
I so appreciate your kind words! Funny thing, I haven't ever liked heart jewelry. I don't know why. So it's ironic that I now have a heart ring! Lol! So now I find myself looking more at hearts!

Very cool ring! Looks fun to wear!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP