My new halo ring by Maytal Hannah

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful Donnass!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness this is gorgeous Donna :love::love::love: I don't know why Maytal isn't recommended more often here on PS...would you mind posting a pic of the profile of the ring if you get a chance?

The ring looks amazing on you, your round stone fits perfectly in the cushion halo, beautifully done! Your diamond is beautiful too, and very interesting, I think it's a round brilliant? It has some resemblance to an old cut though in the way it sparkles, maybe it's a transitional?

You are making me want to reset my diamond into a cushion halo!! Congrats and enjoy this beauty!

Thanks junebug17! I've worked with Maytal a few times, I discovered her on this forum almost 4 years ago. Her work is so clean and delicate, and she explained to me that because it is handmade it is extra strong. My original ring made by her is very thin 1.5mm, and I have never had a problem with it.
I might end sending my diamond to GIA one day, but I think I'd need to take it out of the mounting. I don't know much about diamonds, I just know that I like it:love:, but thank you for your opinion and kind words!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
More pictures...prettty please:mrgreen2:
By the way you have beautiful hands.
I am really starting to love her work.
Thank you! I have another picture I'll post now, but I'll try to get creative later with some better photos

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So pretty! Timeless and classic! Congrats!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I love a round diamond in a cushion setting!
Gorgeous!!!:love:

cherij0411

Shiny_Rock
I just got my ring and wanted to thank those who helped me decide to go with a cushion halo for a round diamond. I love the look of the cushion, and since I didn't have a cushion diamond, this works best. The round diamond blends so well with the surrounding halo, from a distance you can't tell that it's not cushion. Here are a few photos, though I never seem to be able to get good pictures of my jewelry.

IMG_3403.png IMG_3402 (1).png
Hi

Your ring is beautifull! Do you know what size melee was used in the halo? Thanks

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the cushion setting for the round, this is really beautiful!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love how it looks on your hand!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your beautiful ring!!! It’s gorgeous!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics! :love: Looks gorgeous!

JoseeCL

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing !:love:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone, I'm loving wearing it

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, this is so gorgeous. I've said it before but I'll happily as it again...I just love this ring! :love:

On a different note: am I really the only one who keeps reading the title as "Hannah Montana?" :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats that is gorgeous!!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gosh, this is so gorgeous. I've said it before but I'll happily as it again...I just love this ring! :love:

On a different note: am I really the only one who keeps reading the title as "Hannah Montana?" :lol:

Haha! Thank you

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Here are a couple more photos, I'm going to try to get creative and take ring shots on it's own, I'll be back with those.....

IMG_3406.png IMG_3408.png

Gorgeous new pics.:love:

Haha no @elle_71125, I am doing that too.:lol:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the proportion of the halo melee to your diamond. What size melee are in the halo?

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The whole thing is gorgeous!!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the proportion of the halo melee to your diamond. What size melee are in the halo?

I finally got around to finding out the melee size in the halo, they are just under 1 point, that is what I was told.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great, love all your photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results