shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Emerald Cut 3 Stone!!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it’s an absolutely fantastically beautiful ring.
I do love your new diamond set band, but I must admit I think your Enerald cut ring looks better with a simple plain band.

Enjoy wearing it, it’s fabulous

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well deserved JOTW, an all time favorite. Any more pics - real life perspective, family shot? Which band(s) are you most into?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Happy Anniversary! Emerald cuts are just so divine and if I could choose a new e-ring upgrade, I would definitely be pursuing an Emerald cut!!

MamaBess

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

lburn

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness I just saw this, thank you so much for giving my ring this honor! Will try to post more pics quaddio.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW!!! amazing!!! congrats! Happy 20!!!

karlsteiner

Rough_Rock
Stunning! Suggest you skip the band entirely. Let your gorgeous 3-stone ring be your one and only! Wear your old band on your right hand. IMHO

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely breathtaking! It really stands out with the flower shots! I'm in love! Then, as I'm passing through the comments I come across my other favorite ring on PS... that cluster flower ring! Oh, to be able to wear those two rings :love::love:....*sigh* CONGRATS ladies!!!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is perfection! Congratulations and wear it in good health, happiness, and love!
IMO (not that it matters LOL!), I think you should not wear a band with it How do you feel about that? To me, I feel like a 3-stone is a band ring. I mean no offense so I hope you won’t take it this way, but your ring is so spectacular (truly) on its own that I feel a band takes away from it. The band you already had is beautiful... would it fit on your other hand (or can it be sized to)? To me, if I saw you with your new exceptional 3-stone on the left, and your beautiful diamond band on the right, I would be like, “Wow, that woman has incredible taste and quite the collection of jewels!” A knock-out 3-stone (in all EMERALDS!) on one hand and a delicious diamond band on the other... to me it doesn’t get any better than that! Also, there may be times when you just want to wear the band (I know, right now you have no intention of ever taking that 3-stone off... except to clean it LOL! But really, there may be times when just a band would do and you are so fortunate to have OPTIONS!!!
After I wrote this I saw the part that you purchased a new band. I got so excited with your first post I didn’t read the rest until after I had typed all this. Are you committed to the new pave band (with regard to returning it, and/or already falling in love with it)? If you are definitely keeping it for one reason or another then enjoy it; who doesn’t love a dainty pave band?... we should all have one in our jewelry wardrobes!!! If you are asking for our opinions as to whether you should keep it, I feel you should just wear the 3-stone on its own. With that said, if you would feel “naked” without a wedding band, I love glitterinmyhair’s suggestion of a plain yellow gold band. It doesn’t compete with your 3-stone dazzler, not by metal color nor by extraneous diamonds.
Ultimately, any way you do it, you have an exceptional ring and the proportions are spot-on spectacular. So perfectly executed.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
That is one stunning ring, lburn!!!

Curious to know if the side stones have share the same length to width ratio as the center.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats!!!

sue011312

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. ❣️❣️❣️Beautiful! How did you choose the side stone proportions?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results