shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Emerald Cut 3 Stone!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow! I am jelly, this ring is stunning! I actually like it with your band :)

lburn

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!
Sparke_ruckle I really do love that all baguette one! I think it also looks great on its own, but I really like to have just a small band with it. Here is my new band and then it turned around to look like just a plain one. Thoughts? I may have to get a plain one too :think:
IMG_4994.jpeg IMG_4986.jpeg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 51

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing - great selection of ECs! :))

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone!
Sparke_ruckle I really do love that all baguette one! I think it also looks great on its own, but I really like to have just a small band with it. Here is my new band and then it turned around to look like just a plain one. Thoughts? I may have to get a plain one too :think:
Very beautiful ring.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I like it with the plain one too! I love your gorgeous, high quality emeralds, and with the plain band, your ring becomes the star of the show!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, and I really like the plain band best :love:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Vote for plain.

The thin band with tiny baguettes is intriguing - the diamonds seem to be simply cut (not even true baguettes, but reflector prisms with nine facets total) & silly bright, but perhaps not too reliably set.

I love this cut - it works well in these very small diamonds, and it is there in modern jewelery if not in diamonds (table cut diamonds are done this way - the simplest cut).

rambling

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! I am so in love with ECs.

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Incredible! Any more shots of the ring, basket, flower shots appreciated. Just love that look, great size.
And I am a fan of your new band as well as the other sets.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I would not wear a band with that stunning ring, it is amazing all by itself. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I love it with your new band. Personally I would prefer it with a plain thin band.

Enjoy wearing your royal ring! And please post a lot of pics

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly!!! That is a truly stunning ring - what a lovely DH you have :love:. I LOVE it with the thin, plain band!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Wow such classic beauty. I vote for the plain thin band. Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. Happy Anniversary.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely gorgeous ring @lburn :love::love::love: So classic and elegant, everything about it is wonderful. I like it best with either plain or no band. Lets those pretty stones be the stars of the show. But of course wear whatever you love! Congratulations!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone!

Wow, I love your gorgeous ring :love: and it looks amazing with either option though a simple band would be my first preference. Get both bands as it is nice to mix and match bands as the mood strikes. I also love it on its own. Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring and happy Anniversary!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wearing my cluster ring on my right hand for the first time! I love it so much I’ve been wearing it on my left hand! I felt bad for Lentil so she’s back on my left hand..
17117842-65F6-4449-A8C4-B46454239912.jpeg

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this! What a stunner. The proportions are just perfect, and I have always loved how classy emerald cuts look in big sizes.

I agree that the plain band really lets that baby shine, but the sparkles are good to!

Enjoy your new wall of bling! (And happy anniversary!)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh that is just stunning! So elegant and such a statement! Congratulations on your anniversary and on your amazing ring. :appl::appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is a stunner! I like all the bands -- the baguette one, the bead set one, a plain one. so I'm no help there. haha. I'm a YG lover, so I agree with @GlitterInMyHair about a gold band. My vote would be to get all the bands and have fun with it.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PERFECTION!!! Love the band width too. Not in favor of thin bands.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results