shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ebay ring..which stone should I use???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 11:56:47 PM
Author: newsboysgrl777
WOW! What a STEAL!! Great bargain shopping!! And, I''m going to have to agree with (almost) everyone else and say the rholodite. It is GORGEOUS! That raspberry color you called it is EXACTLY what it looks like. I am IN LOVE with it...seriously!!! :) :) And, I think the rose gold compliments it more than the orange...though, it is your choice. Please don''t forget us when you finally set it...and show us pictures!!

Congratulations!! :) :)

ETA: How about this for the garnet?? It matches the style of the ring?! Of course, get it in a metal you CAN safely wear! :) http://cgi.ebay.com/0-42CT-SOLID-14K-YELLOW-Gold-DIAMOND-SEMI-PENDANT_W0QQitemZ180309000367QQihZ008QQcategoryZ92795QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AND there''s an LOGR one quite similar to it that I came across: http://cgi.ebay.com/OVAL-6x8MM-DIAMOND-14K-WHITE-ROSE-GOLD-SEMI-MOUNT-RING_W0QQitemZ370116642866QQihZ024QQcategoryZ67727QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Thank you!!! I am dropping it off at my jeweler today to have it set. I''m so excited. That rhodolite garnet was another ebay find. I would love to find another one that matches it sometime and make a pendant to match the ring! That garnet seller was in Australia and she said she will email me when she gets a comparable stone and give me a heads up. I am watching that first auction link already (from lan.bo4) and may bid on it too. It''s a perfect match for my ring. The mandarin is more oval shaped, so I think I will get an oval setting for it when I buy specifically, probably in rose gold. That mandarin looks really good with the rose gold, it just doesn''t show how much the rose gold compliments the mandarin garnet in the pictures. Lan.bo4 has oval pendant settings too
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results