shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new E-W marquise diamond ring bezel set

Mrs.H.

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone :wavey:

I was in desperate need of a bling fix (on a massive budget as usual!) and I had a .90ct marquise thats been laying around unloved and I designed a style that I hoped wouldnt look too ''evil eye'' by setting it east-west. I sent the photo of my creation to ebay seller jewelryhoo who made the setting for me and I am SO pleased with the result! Its lovely and flat so I can wear it daily to work :twirl:

Excuse my horrible size 9 fingers - i only added a hand shot because its practically a pricescope crime not to :naughty:

marquise ring my design.jpg

marquise diamond ring my design.jpg

marquise on finger.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly tell you that this ring doesn't look like a piece that was made out of a...long time unloved and neglected diamond but it looks like a masterpiece, which came out of effort, love and a lot of thought :love: :love: :love: A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. :appl: The setting couldn't be more appropriate for your stone!!! Seriously...VERY well done :appl:

Mrs.H.

Rough_Rock
Thankyou Nat - your comment has made my day :D

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am not typically a fan of marquise diamonds, but that ring is beautiful! Please do not feel bad about your size 9 fingers, there are many of us who have larger hands and it feels good to see real life hands here too! :D My BFF has large fingers, I'll have to show her your beauty! :D

Hugs,
from another Mrs. H ;-)

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous! Your jeweler did a beautiful job! Not to mention the designer -- it is perfect!
I just sent an unloved Marquis diamond to my designer to be set east/west also! My stone is a bit smaller.
It will be more of a stacking ring. Thank you for sharing your beauty! You are an inspiration!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love stones set e/w and I love the curving/cross over of the band!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, really well done! :appl: What a beautiful ring. The setting is fabulous and just right for your stone.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so agree with all the other posters, that is a gorgeous ring! Everything about it looks perfect. The setting looks well made and
the melee looks great. I love the style, it's wonderful. Congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do we get in touch with your jeweler? Was the price reasonable?

Sparklee

Rough_Rock
Wow! That is truly gorgeous........ :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning ring!! Hats off to the designer and the manufacturer - I love it!

Very unique setting that is just gorgeous - great job!! :love: :love:

pinki

Shiny_Rock
There are two things I'm normally not crazy about - Marquise cut diamonds and Bezel set diamonds...that being said, I wanted to let you know I LOVE this ring!!!!! :love: It looks amazing and I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!! Excellent job on the design and setting - congrats and enjoy!

I guess I just learned a lesson in life! Hehehehe.... :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Cant believe jewelryhoo made that for you! It looks great!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a unique and special piece. Its gorgeous and I just love the design! Jewelryhoo did a great job!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That to me is the perfect example of a right hand ring. I love it!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow! I love it! it looks great :) really, really beautiful! it looks like there are little diamonds underneath the marquise...can you maybe take a picture of the profile? what a great setting for a marquise-I love the braid with the marquise shape :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
L :love: VE!

sparklyforever

Shiny_Rock
I am not much of a marquise fan, but this really is lovely....
can you attach a pic from the side? it looks like the marquise corners are slightly raised due to the curving of the band.. but you can't really tell.. I am curious as to how this was done.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely adore this! WOW! And I'm not a marquise girl, either. I'd love love love this for a RHR.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect! Your marquise looks at home in that setting. I too am interested in hearing your experience with jewelryhoo- as far as communicating to them and did you send them pictures of what you wanted them to make? Thank you for sharing!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
What a cool setting!! It's beautiful!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it! So fluid and fabulous! :appl:

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
This ring is unique and gorgeous! Job well done!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really excellent design for the marquise!!! You did a great job! :appl: :appl: :appl: Hmmm..now to be on the lookout for a homeless marquise! :naughty:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How graceful and elegant! Your new ring is beautiful.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Everything about your ring is gorgeous! Did you come up with the design yourself? Soooo perfect!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not usually a marquise gal either, but that ring is phenomenal. I would wear that proudly in a heartbeat! It's really beautiful.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
This is truly beautiful! What a perfect design job :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results