shape
carat
color
clarity

my new diamond dangling/ drop earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would it be against forum rules to mention the name? I can certainly tell you/ take you there when you come back in the summer. We''d have so much fun...they have amazing designs too.
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just gorgeous! I know you said the ear shots are just balls of fire, but could you maybe--pretty please--try just a few more? I would LOVE to see these on!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DJ, just for ya, I am going to ask hubby when he comes back later (not sure when, he''s out drinking with the boys and that could take all night!
1.gif
) to take some photos of the earrings hanging down from my ears. Hopefully, he''d be better than i''ve been at taking pics (god knows, everyone is! LOL).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are just FABULOUS Lien!!!!! Can''t wait for some ear shots!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/20/2007 9:58:28 AM
Author: lienTN
DJ, just for ya, I am going to ask hubby when he comes back later (not sure when, he''s out drinking with the boys and that could take all night!
1.gif
) to take some photos of the earrings hanging down from my ears. Hopefully, he''d be better than i''ve been at taking pics (god knows, everyone is! LOL).

Thank you! And seriously, ear shots are the hardest to get--I had to take A LOT before I could even get a few decent ones, and mine are just studs, so I''m sure the movement on yours adds a whole new level of complexity!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty. Enjoy them.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2007 10:29:38 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/20/2007 9:11:16 AM
Author: lienTN
Would it be against forum rules to mention the name? I can certainly tell you/ take you there when you come back in the summer. We''d have so much fun...they have amazing designs too.
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I don''t think so.... I have seen posts in the past that PS''ers have shown where they have bought this or that..

Guys???
33.gif
NOT against the rules; I have seen people too post such and such vendor. Yes, please tell us.

Thanks for the good wishes lienTN; still studying
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lien,
Spill it!

Skippy,
Be a good girl and go study!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2007 11:03:37 AM
Author: Harriet
Lien,
Spill it!

Skippy,
Be a good girl and go study!
Taking a break.
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh ok, it''s deFred located in the Hyatt.

yes, Skippy, GET OFF THIS FORUM AND GO STUDY, NOW!! Only kidding, pls go study, I know these forums are very addictive, but pls do try.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Never been there, but will check it out. Want to have high tea at the Hyatt?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oshin, thanks. Loovee yr cat btw.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results