shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Daniel K asscher!!! Thoughts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know asschers from a hole in the ground but hooooo-eeeee! NICE!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! There''s no way she can say no!
30.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Just found out that Saks 5th Avenue in the Burjuman Centre, Dubai carry Daniel K!! Burjuman is fairly close to the airport in case you have a long stop over in Dubai
11.gif
. They also have Graff in case you want to look at giant diamonds.... Otherwise Burjuman has Tiffany, Cartier, etc. etc.

Tried on the Daniel K Uternity - about 9ct in total. However, I had trouble closing my fingers so even if we had the cash I don''t think I''d go for something quite that large!!

I also tried on the asscher with baguette halo - 2.01 centre and this one is defintely on my wishlist
30.gif
....... This one had hearts on the underside of the halo where it joins to the shank.

Didn''t ask prices and the salesman knew I was only browsing, but he was genuinely enthusiastic about diamonds and jewellery. A nice change from some salespeople at the upper end?!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Let''s see some more photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results