shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Daniel K asscher!!! Thoughts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oliviob

Rough_Rock
Hi there PSers! After so much research and so much advice, I've finally found an asscher that looks kosher, but of course I want
your feedback. I will have pictures in a day or so, so bare with me until then.

GIA report

Shape: ASSCHER
Weight: 1.51 CT
Measurements: 6.31 x 6.31 x 4.42
Depth: 70.0%
Table: 61%
Girdle: THICK
Culet: NONE
Polish: EX
Symmetry: EX
Clarity: VVS1
Color: H
Flour: NONE

It's from Daniel K direct (friends in high places:-)) The shank is platinium, with tapered baguettes, .12 ct ea. Single claw prongs.

Comments!

Sounds AWESOME. Can''t wait for pix!

Honestly, I''m SO relieved that you decided to go Daniel K ... I''d WEEP if someone with special access to their SPOILS chose *not* to use it!!!

What was the deciding factor? HOW SOON PIX???!!!

I bet it''s gorgeous, can''t wait for your pics!!!!

My decisive factor? I wanted an asscher. The GF wanted an asscher. I don''t think you can get a better asscher than what I''ve seen. PLUS, everyones advice to keep looking at diff specs really hit home. I didn''t want to sacrifice quality for a
''bigger'' stone. What''s the point if it''s not full of fire or brilliance! The ring will arrive on Wednesday, pictures then!

Sounds GORGEOUS! Can''t wait for pictures!!

I''m afraid I really don''t know much about asscher specs, but I love daniel k''s designs, so I''m very excited to see how your project progresses.

What it looks like @ the Daniel K showroom in NYC.

dksolitaire.JPG

It''s so gorgeous! I think this image is getting a little stretched out though somehow ... the stone is perfectly square but this photo makes it look wwwwwiiidddderrr than it is.

I looked over the specs again & swoon! I''m biased though because I have a 1.5 GIA H vvs1 Asscher and
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it!

Gorgeous.
And what a perfect setting too!
36.gif

Gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Ahhh yes! Thx P-scope!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Hi Olivio. Looks like you did your homeworrk and it really paid off! Gorgeous! Congratulations!

It''s beautiful!

It''s absolutely stunning..congrats..

Thanks so much everyone, I''m just getting too excited to receive the ring. Can''t wait, and when I do, pix pix pix. Everyone on PS has been a tremendous help!

Gorgeous!! Can''t wait for hand pics!

Me neither!
2.gif

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

and

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

and

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WOW!!

sweet DK cuts a lot of the kicken asschers sold on PS. (out of the ones that post and ask for help anyway)

Very beautiful and classic!

Absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait to see your pics!

Daniel K does make beautiful pieces. I went and check out his settings and Asschers prior to getting engaged. I fell in love with just about everything :)

Congrats to you!!

It is stunning!!!

Here it is!

726322373403_0_ALB.jpg

Another!

879082373403_0_ALB.jpg

OH WOW... that is just a gorgeous, gorgeous ring...congrats..

Yum Yum Yum!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Last one!

490672373403_0_BG-2.jpg

Whoa, so pretty!!! We need more pics!! Your gf is going to be thrilled with this ring. I love Daniel K''s designs, his work is amazing. Please please please come back with handshots when she says yes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP