shape
carat
color
clarity

My new CVB Casablanca with a warm August Vintage OEC (AVR)!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is amazing!!! Love your new ring. Your collection is a great showcase for Caysie’s work.

And owww, your pup is just adorable

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, I don't blame you for wanting to keep it!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your rings are totally GORGEOUS :love::love::love:
Stunning collection!!! I envy you;)2
If you are not keeping both then Casablanca should stay :lickout:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Her name is Ruby! Lab mix. These were from three weeks ago when we got her. She's a lot bigger now, but she doesn't sit still long enough to pose for pictures! lol!

IMG_3407.JPG IMG_3414.JPG

Your new casa (and all of your bling) is stunning, and I would have a hard time choosing between which to keep as well.

But c’mon ...

THAT PUPPY’S FACE! :love: I just want to gather up her cute little muzzle in my hands and smooch her face all day long! Too precious! :lickout:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I told Ruby about all the love she’s getting, and she said “woof woof”!!! That’s thank you and love from Ruby!:love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am out of town at the beach and reception is spotty for me too but wanted to chime in while I had a connection! The Casa is the keeper hands down to me - it creates such presence! I am all about balance - and not everyone is - but you’ll have to create something equally stunning for your original AVR to offset the Casa and the blue sapphire!! Should be another fun project! They are all beautiful in their own right though so you truly can’t go wrong! The new pup is a keeper too - what a sweet face! Enjoy your time in the mountains - nothing like crisp mountain air to clear your head to ponder - lol! Your new ring is truly exquisite - enjoy my friend!!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings are all beyond stunning, and Caysie's artistry in your new one is amazing. If it were me, of course, as a notorious jewelry hoarder, it would be, "Must keeeeep alllll the riiiiiiingzzzzzzzzzzz! My preciousses!" But my heart was stolen by the one thing that can steal it from diamonds........PUPPY!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Her name is Ruby! Lab mix. These were from three weeks ago when we got her. She's a lot bigger now, but she doesn't sit still long enough to pose for pictures! lol!

IMG_3407.JPG IMG_3414.JPG
OMG Ruby you little sweetheart :love: she looks so serious, I just want to cuddle her and kiss that wee face.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too unwell to respond much, DS, but it looks absolutely fabulous! I know you've wanted that style of setting for ages; it's great to see you finally fulfill that desire. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too unwell to respond much, DS, but it looks absolutely fabulous! I know you've wanted that style of setting for ages; it's great to see you finally fulfill that desire. :appl:

Oh no, mrs-b! I am so sorry you are sick! Praying you’ll be well soon! Thank you so much for responding!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOH it's really really REALLY beautiful.. I love the setting, it sooo complements the stone, if you can keep her!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E6A5BBE0-B386-488E-8C2D-F0693AA63BE3.jpeg Thanks everyone! I so appreciate your comments! We are in the mountains now (with no WiFi :( ) and I took this quick pic of the AVRs on the deck a little while ago.

Last edited:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, your ring is gorgeous DS! :love: I love it!

When I saw it on Caysie's IG, I thought it was yours & was absolutely amazed at how the color popped in that AVR with the metal colors. No doubt, the right setting can make all the difference, and Caysie did a terrific job! It is beautiful, & as others have said, I'm happy also you now have a Casa setting in your collection! What a tough choice to choose just one, not sure what I'd pick...maybe you can keep them both!! :bigsmile:

And Jack says 'Woof' to Ruby, she's a cutie!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi DS! Congratulations on such a beauty. It is beautiful. I would choose the AVC because you already have an AVR. And I love the unique halo that the AVC is in.

Last edited:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!!!
Beautifully chosen colors and settings!
I wish and hope that you can keep all your purchases and you will please us with new photos of them. Your fur baby looks adorable, lovely name too =)2.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E6A5BBE0-B386-488E-8C2D-F0693AA63BE3.jpeg Thanks everyone! I so appreciate your comments! We are in the mountains now (with no WiFi :( ) and I took this quick pic of the AVRs on the deck a little while ago.

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous rings.:love:
And your pup is super sweet and precious.:kiss2:
Enjoy everything in health, happiness and love.
You have a delicious bling collection.:appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Your O AVR really did come alive in the two tone Casa halo. I think the Casa halo is really special and Caysie's artistic touches really make the design. What a hard choice!! On the one hand the AVR in the Casa is perfectly perfect and you don't have any two tone rings (which I'm a huge fan of, lol) and you've always loved the Casa. On the other hand, you love AVC's and don't have another one (plus it's just cool that Y cut it!). I don't know. I think if you sold the AVC you'd eventually be in the market for another one (as it should be :mrgreen2:), so maybe decide if the AVC and its gorgeous home is something that you love, love, love. What a hard choice!!! I think you should keep both for awhile and see what you gravitate towards, what you find yourself wanting to wear, etc. and go from there. Both rings are way too special to make a quick choice!! Beautiful ring DS!!

Oh and Ruby....:love::love::love:!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all SO much for the very sweet posts! I am thankful we can share our love for sparklies with each other! :))

At this moment, I don't feel any compelling reason to give up a ring. Perhaps if I find something new that I simply have to have, then maybe.....:lol:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, LOVE the new ring! All your CBV pieces are fantastic. Super cute puppy too!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhhhmazing!!!!! Love Caysie!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all SO much for the very sweet posts! I am thankful we can share our love for sparklies with each other! :))

At this moment, I don't feel any compelling reason to give up a ring. Perhaps if I find something new that I simply have to have, then maybe.....:lol:

Agreed! ALL your rings are very special and made with such care, I sure hope you keep them all :roll2::kiss2:!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE. It is a keeper for sure.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
ds, could this thread be any better? diamonds AND puppies! No fair. Love, love, love both. Cannot believe how large the O looks in the Casa. Keep all of them!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results