shape
carat
color
clarity

My new CVB Casablanca with a warm August Vintage OEC (AVR)!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all SO much for the very sweet posts! I am thankful we can share our love for sparklies with each other! :))

At this moment, I don't feel any compelling reason to give up a ring. Perhaps if I find something new that I simply have to have, then maybe.....:lol:

Keep them all!!!! They all suit you and are gorgeous and heirlooms in their own right. You deserve them all girl. And your darling children will be the recipients of your amazbling pieces in the future so it’s meant to be. :kiss2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick shot outside of all my CVB pieces and the soon to be set original AVR.:lol: This picture and what I see don't look the same without the sparkle! Colors are a little washed out, too.

IMG_3506(Edited).jpg

LOVE the photos of your new PUPPY!! I would keep the new ring the bezel is so perfect for the stone.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The gold halo really brings out the warmth in the stone! If you don't have to give any up, just keep them all!!!! I mean, you at least have one ring for each finger on your hand!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new ring! Stunning! The Casablanca was the 1st setting I had saved as my inspiration. You have such a gorgeous collection, I have no idea how you would thin the lot. I say keep them. :mrgreen2:

Congrats on the new addition to your family. She is a cutie!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Keep them all!!!! They all suit you and are gorgeous and heirlooms in their own right. You deserve them all girl. And your darling children will be the recipients of your amazbling pieces in the future so it’s meant to be. :kiss2:

I agree with Missy's words and sentiments 100% !!!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
The Casablanca is rapidly becoming one of my favorite settings. It is just delicious. And your AVR is beyond amazing in it. I cannot believe it’s an O!!! The color is stunning.

Can you keep both? Maybe wear one as an ER and one as RHR some days when you just feel yellow? :D Then switch back to your other AVR on other days? (I’m living this dream in my head as I type this and it’s really very nice and sparkly...)

If you can’t keep both, my vote is to keep the Casablanca.

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
The Casablanca has such exotically handsome lines and is one of my favorites. I keep coming back to your thread to look at it over and over again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results