shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Cushion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on 15! Beautiful ring!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
WOW stonehunter!! do you have more pics??? it''s loveeeeeeeely!!!
10.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Stars... that is just gorgeous. Comgratulations on finding a beauty and congratulations on 15 years!.

a

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful. Love those cushions.
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
God I love me a long cushion! They offer the best of all worlds: size, sparkle, charm, and value! Congratulations!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2006 12:59:28 AM
Author: KristyDarling
God I love me a long cushion! They offer the best of all worlds: size, sparkle, charm, and value! Congratulations!!!
omg kristy you nailed it!! I got such a good deal I can''t even find it again LOL! And for it to hold its own next to a same carat tiffany round 4x the cost, I hardly think I sacrificed much huh? LOL!!! I hope mine looks pretty like SHs when its set... I''m so jealous I an''t stand it LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2006 11:12:13 PM
Author: anacgarcia
WOW stonehunter!! do you have more pics??? it''s loveeeeeeeely!!!
10.gif
Yes, more pics!!!! lts more - so many you think our heads are gonna explode, thanks! ;-)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you canuk-gal, lizz, ann, sevens one, Siamese Kitty, bae7, anagarcia, angeline, Morticia, KristyDarling, and Cehra. I really could not have gotten the shape and sparkle I wanted without all the PS help. Thanks PSers!
36.gif

I''m off to Target to see if any Black Fluor lights are on sale. Plain black lights won''t show the fluro.
9.gif
When I get back I''ll upload some fire photos.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! Congratulations on such a beautiful ring and 15 years
36.gif
!!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/31/2006 6:28:25 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Sweeeet! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon
A very nice ring..just beautiful... congradulations on your 15th anniversary!!!! Plus a hi to Canuk-gal...

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful cushion!! Congrats!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2006 11:24:13 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
Thank you canuk-gal, lizz, ann, sevens one, Siamese Kitty, bae7, anagarcia, angeline, Morticia, KristyDarling, and Cehra. I really could not have gotten the shape and sparkle I wanted without all the PS help. Thanks PSers!
36.gif

I''m off to Target to see if any Black Fluor lights are on sale. Plain black lights won''t show the fluro.
9.gif
is THAT the diff? it has to be black fluor lights? makes sense I guess - my blackligh just made the whole thing light up and I knew that couldn''t be right lol

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday when there was sunshine I got some fire shots.

cushionfirestar.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another fire shot look to the left of the ring.

cushionfireleft.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A red and yellow fire shot. How did I do with these Ellen? No sun today so that''s all I''ve got.

cushionfireredyellow.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2006 4:21:09 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 11/1/2006 11:24:13 AM
36.gif

9.gif
is THAT the diff? it has to be black fluor lights? makes sense I guess - my blackligh just made the whole thing light up and I knew that couldn''t be right lol
No luck at Target or the mall. They have black lights which won''t do it but only have really BIG black fluor lights. I was hoping to get a deal post Halloween. But I want something small that way if I ever leave my ring anywhere I can check it with the light when I pick it up. No CZ cushions with my facet pattern that also have BLUE Fluor.
9.gif

Hope you guys check out the new fire photos.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!!! I love that last shot the best! That is one sparklin'' cushion.
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2006 4:29:23 PM
A red and yellow fire shot. How did I do with these Ellen? No sun today so that''s all I''ve got.
brava! brava! Okay, next request... get shots of the facets in difused light.. AND next time it''s sunny get some shots under a tree!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful stone!....looks very well cut! ahhh, gotta love a cushie! :) Congrats!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well woohooo!
36.gif

You done good! THAT''S what I''m talkin about.
2.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2006 4:33:41 PM
No luck at Target or the mall. They have black lights which won''t do it but only have really BIG black fluor lights. I was hoping to get a deal post Halloween. But I want something small that way if I ever leave my ring anywhere I can check it with the light when I pick it up. No CZ cushions with my facet pattern that also have BLUE Fluor.
9.gif

Hope you guys check out the new fire photos.
I am soooo jealous, so so so so jealous!!!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
wowee stonehunter! your fire shots are just amazing. beautiful stone. beautiful ring! CONGRATS!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!
3.gif
I looove rectangular cushions!! I hope to have one just like yours one day soon! I will have to show my boyfriend your pics so he has a better idea of what I want. Congratulations!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Stone Hunter, your ring is really beautiful
30.gif
, you are very lucky.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU Diamond*Dana, mara 54, jfo, onedrop, Crownjewel, Rachie, and Pyramid.

Cehra - please don''t be jealous. Your ring will be done soon.
21.gif
You are getting the exact setting you want, the wait will be worth it.

Ellen - Thanks for confirming that I am starting to get the whole fire/scint thing. Other PSers make getting those fire shots look easy.

Moremoremore - Thank you. I know you have a GREAT cushion. So your comments mean alot.

Rachie - If you do know what you want you need to ask for it! But beware there aren''t many cushions at B&M stores to look at.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2006 6:46:17 PM

brava! brava! Okay, next request... get shots of the facets in difused light.. AND next time it''s sunny get some shots under a tree!!
I''m working on my photo skills. When I turn OFF the flash my camera seems to turn OFF auto focus. Then I get blurry shots. I''m trying for clear shots of the facets. No trees here in my neighborhood. Palms don''t really count. But I guess that''s how people auto focus without the flash going off. OK I''ll work on my photos again today. Don''t you forget to spiff up your photo skills. You have a cushion coming soon.
21.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 9:18:21 AM

Date: 11/1/2006 6:46:17 PM

I''m working on my photo skills. When I turn OFF the flash my camera seems to turn OFF auto focus. Then I get blurry shots. I''m trying for clear shots of the facets. No trees here in my neighborhood. Palms don''t really count. But I guess that''s how people auto focus without the flash going off. OK I''ll work on my photos again today. Don''t you forget to spiff up your photo skills. You have a cushion coming soon.
21.gif
Oh I dunno about that.... ugh... she postponed our am appt today to tomorrow... I''d like it done by thanksgiving......... I bet it isn''t though.

do you have a closeup option on your camera?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Cehra I''m sorry.
7.gif
Maybe she can reschedule real soon.

Yes I''m using the close up on my camera. The little flower icon! It''s the flash that is covering up the facets. I can see facets with my eyes - even w/o looking thru the camera zoom. And you know Cehra and I both love facets!

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful cushion, I really like the clean lines of your classic setting, and the fire ball you have in the middle doesnt hurt either
10.gif
So with Med Blue Fluor... do we get graced with glowing stone pics? I bet at least one of the melee stone will glow as well!

Wear your jewel in good health!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Pitter, patter goes my heart! What an absolutely beautiful ring and stone! Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results