shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Brilliantly Engaged Solitaire, 3 Stone Ring & Studs!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Since PSers were so helpful with suggestions on my various projects recently and CAD input, I thought I would share with you all my new goodies from Brilliantly Engaged!

3.25 ct. E-Ring Reset into a Solitaire (I SI1): I upgraded this stone a few years ago and had it set into a SK 3 stone with pears, but it just never really made my heart sing. Sometime after that, I tried on a solitaire while helping a friend pick an ER. I never had tried one on before :wall: and that started my solitaire LUST!!! I held out for a couple more years to make sure I really wanted a reset and finally decided to move forward this spring. Deciding on a 4 prong vs. 6 prong was challenging, but after trying on a 2.5ct 6 prong solitaire at Tiffany’s, I fell in love! I have always adored Valmanin’s ring from BE and I knew I wanted a similar basket. I actually got a quote on this ring a year ago but I was still hesitant on 6 prongs! Thanks Valmanin for your beautiful design!!!! BE Ring: "Dina" inspired.

When the completed ring was shipped and I opened up the fedex box (in the fedex parking lot of course :lol:), I actually teared up a bit when I put it on my finger. It was exactly what I wanted and it made my heart sing!!! The claw prongs are so discreet which I love and the profile adds the perfect amount of uniqueness for me. And the diamond just pops…I swear it has grown in size in the new setting!! I wanted a flush fitting wedding band, so the donut is 3.2mm and the shank is 2.3mm. I actually adore the setting on its own, but I have a couple of wedding rings I have my eye on!! Size: 5 ¼ loose.

3 Stone RHR: I had talked to a number of vendors on this ring (both locally and PS vendors) and looked at a bunch of different styles and proportions. Ultimately, I decided I felt most comfortable working with Chris on this project. The ring is inspired by a Stuller setting I saw locally, but lower set with claw prongs. The center diamond is 1.01 ct I VS2 (acquired locally through a trade-in) and the sidestones are .33 ct. each I SI1 (GIA certed and sourced by Chris). It is perfect for an everyday RHR and I pretty much have worn it everyday since I got it! Size: 5 ¾.

3.05ct. Earring Studs Reset: I was having drooping issues with my old martini settings and I talked to Chris about doing the reset. They were originally going to use a stock setting, but they ended up doing a custom 4 prong to ensure the diamonds were low set (no extra charge to me). I really liked my La Pousette backs, so they re-used my posts and backs. I probably will get the posts replaced at some point and go to standard jumbo backs, but in the meantime the reset helped the drooping tremendously. The custom earring baskets were done beautifully!

Chris at BE was very responsive and easy to work with during the process. Even with multiple projects and CADs going at the same time, communication was very smooth and he kept each of the projects moving forward without a hitch. Chris even got same day sizing beads put in one of my rings while I was in NY, so I at least had one piece of bling to wear while doing these projects! The earrings took about a week and the rings were less than 4 weeks to complete. I was extremely happy with the customer service!!

I decided to post them all together, so sorry about the pIcture overload!

img_4551_0.jpg
thumb_img_4519_1024.jpg
img_4685.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: My New Brilliantly Engaged Solitaire, 3 Stone Ring & Stu

Looks like you hit the bling reset lottery! :appl: They all look gorgeous on you, especially your new solitaire! :love: Looking forward to seeing the studs, too! :naughty:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

img_4671.jpg
img_4673.jpg
img_4503.jpg

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

Diamond Studs
img_4789.jpg
img_4829.jpg
img_4815.jpg

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

m-2-b|1469400398|4058927 said:
Looks like you hit the bling reset lottery! :appl: They all look gorgeous on you, especially your new solitaire! :love: Looking forward to seeing the studs, too! :naughty:
I tried to post fast, but you snuck in there! Thank you m-2-b! My smaller versions of your beauties! :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is gorgeous :love:
Congrats on your stunning pieces. ERD did a great job.
I was a huge fan of your SK three stone, but the solitaire look is made for this diamond and for your hand. It looks amazing on you. Please post a lot more pics of your new goodies.

Wil you re-use your SK setting or will you sell it?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG that solitaire is just incredible! It looks perfect on you and I love that basket style as well. You got such lovely pieces, and all the pics at once are making me swoon! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Every thng is gorgeous. What a collection! Congratulations.

bugbear

Shiny_Rock

Lovely collection! :love:

Q

Queenie60

All of your resets are lovely! Thank you for sharing these beauties! Congratulations. :love: :wavey:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

How beautiful! All of it! Your solitaire is perfect, so gorgeous on you!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock

I will echo the others: everything is beautiful but your solitaire - :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: she is luscious and looks HUGE.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

BE did a wonderful job! Everything looks gorgeous on you! Thank you for sharing. :appl: :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations tweeter!! Your solitaire is stunning. So happy you love it now in its new solitary home. The three stone is a great classic piece that always works. Can't wait to see you huge studs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, your whole collection is GORGEOUS and perfect. :love: :love: :love:
All of it. And OMG your solitaire is stunning. Really nothing beats a perfect solitaire blingwise IMO. Gorgeous. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the earrings. LOVE the solitaire (we have the same setting, tho mine was done by David Klass)...but THAT THREE STONE!!!

Be still my heart!! :love: :love: :love:

Could you post some more shots? It's stunning.

Congratulations on a wonderful collection!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You have a lovely collection, your solitaire looks so bright and huge on you! All pieces are beautiful :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, everything is stunning on you!! I love your solitaire and love how the 3 stone came out! It has the most perfect proportions and they both look elegant and classic on you. :love: :love: :love: :love: Your studs are stunning as well.....you have a gorgeous collection!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's all just beautiful! And this is definitely my favourite solitaire setting :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Absolutely lovely! Your solitaire is stunning!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!!!! I wanna play in your jewelry box!! LOVE the new solitaire -- it looks GINORMOUS on your teeny tiny fingers (it's huge anyway, but ya know)... 8) :love: :bigsmile:

Congratulations on all the lovely BLING!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, Tweeter, those are gorgeous!!! :love: I will have to admit that I was concerned about you giving up the ring with the pear sides, but I am kind of a solitaire girl at heart, too, so I get it! I'd just like to have about 5 e-rings, though! :love: I love that solitaire setting that you, valmanin, and MrsBlop have, and the 3 stone ring is so complimentary in style! I was waffling on selling a diamond I have or making it into a three stone ring, and seeing your ring makes me want to make the 3 stone!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

They all turned out beautiful! Such lovely, classic pieces! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Wow wow wow! Loving everything! Absolutely stunning!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

I love everything! :love:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful set of jewels! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: :love: :love: I'm bowled over by all your lovelies! The studs look fabulous. Your ering looks amazing and the 3 stone is to die for, the setting is awesome. Everything looks perfect! :appl:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

You guys are so sweet! Thank you for all the kind words on my new bling!! It means a lot and I am glad I have a place to share my excitement!!!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

Acinom|1469403035|4058942 said:
This is gorgeous :love:
Congrats on your stunning pieces. ERD did a great job.
I was a huge fan of your SK three stone, but the solitaire look is made for this diamond and for your hand. It looks amazing on you. Please post a lot more pics of your new goodies.

Wil you re-use your SK setting or will you sell it?

Thank you Acinom! Gosh, good question on the SK setting! I have honestly gone back and forth on it! At this point, I am leaning toward selling it though. I really want a diamond RHR in yellow gold and selling it could help fund some of the project!! But, it would be fabulous ring with a colored stone, so maybe I will change my mind again!

mrs-blop|1469452806|4059057 said:
Love the earrings. LOVE the solitaire (we have the same setting, tho mine was done by David Klass)...but THAT THREE STONE!!!

Be still my heart!! :love: :love: :love:

Could you post some more shots? It's stunning.

Congratulations on a wonderful collection!

Mrs-blop - Thank you! I have looked at your DK ring pictures many times since you got it, along with Valmanin's and Kirstydarling's rings!! :D I hope you are enjoying it still!!! I have stopped at a number of jewelers since I got my ring to look at wedding bands and they have all been quite envious of the basket. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results